Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just a question about the lc(boards.ie)

Options
  • 13-06-2007 10:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭

What happens after the 22nd? Does this just become another ''board'', where we can have a bit of banter?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Yup! Or where we can troll for next years set of LC students:D It'll nearly be odd reading some posters comments in other parts of the site! Next week, we'll see a massive influx of "WooooooooOOOOOOOoooooo, I'm F'in finished d lc" threads. At least it'll be short-lived.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭Lucas10101

Then after that for 2 and a half months, the Administrators close down the LC forum and delete all threads until the 15th August where they re-open threadless and the next batch of Leaving Certs next year start posting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

I reckon I will be availing of this service next year as I repeat the Lc.

Technically it's not a service. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

It'll become generally disused until August 15th, and then will explode into life, and like during the mocks and now during the actual exam, there'll be an influx of n00bs with questions such as "OMFG! I fckd up mah CAO!! Wat cn I do??? OMG!!".

After the essential spamfest involving CAO queries, it'll settle down and the new LCers will start using this in like October/November.

• Advertisement

That was quite funny. So anyone have any good ideas for the summer? I know when the weather gets good im going for a long cycle up the mountains and then Im going to have a nice little picnic in pure isolation.

JC 2K3 wrote:
    It'll become generally disused until August 15th, and then will explode into life, and like during the mocks and now during the actual exam, there'll be an influx of n00bs with questions such as "OMFG! I fckd up mah CAO!! Wat cn I do??? OMG!!".

After the essential spamfest involving CAO queries, it'll settle down and the new LCers will start using this in like October/November.

Up the mountains, having a picnic....make sure the picnic sheet is held down by rocks and that there's not a huge cloud right beside you that's dark black. Also, in isolation you may get depressed, so don't jump off.

a huge cloud right beside you that's dark black- I could deem that racism.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

JC 2K3 wrote:

And us seasoned hardies can say "Repeat!" haha. /meaness

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Haven't a Clue

Lucas10101 wrote:
    Technically it's not a service. :)
    Dunno about that. Got me through the mocks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Fobia

a huge cloud right beside you that's dark black- I could deem that racism.

Yeah, but then I'd have to deem you silly.

Working for the summer in NUIG, then off to begin my travels around the world! (that is...to Egypt and Boston..) Taking a year off, so no college madness for me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭whatshername!!

I reckon I will be availing of this service next year as I repeat the Lc.

ME TOO!!!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Marshy

where we can have a bit of banter?
    Broaden your horizons and check out the other forums maybe :rolleyes:

Advertisement