Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

childish

Options
  • 13-06-2007 10:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

lol funny mod's

It seems there is some real comedians amongst the mod's on this board (and people said that they had no sense of humour) that they were just all part of the collective and incapable of independent thinking??

Well here is a shocker someone has broke the mould. And took it upon themselves to rattle my cage. "what a surprise" okay well you've got my attention. I'm down here in the "smack Shack" that's what we call it on one of the boards I mod. Anyway Now what?

Here is the problem!!! "like I need to tell you" lol
    Can One of you wonderful moderators please tell me why I am restricted from posting on the classic Car section!! And Why my post was deleted.

This is getting just a little silly.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Proberly help if we knew who you were.

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

More then likely because you're incomprehensible. Who are you, link to forum and thread in question (you claim its been deleted, what was it about) Nobody can do anything for you unless you explain who you are and what happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

PM the moderator of the Classic Cars forum. They'll be able to tell you.

He was RSD1 I think

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,765 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

I banned you as it was my turn this time! I didn't get a chance to ban you when you registered under the other usernames you had!
    I was going to PM you but as I had requested a site ban and figured you wouldn't get I thought whats the point!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 R,S,D..2

mike65 wrote:
    Proberly help if we knew who you were.

Mike.

Hi Mike.

I am/was 454-TA in my first week on this board I changed my user-name RSD by opening a second account not realising that this was going to be a problem I then had a difference of opinion with another poster who happened to be a mod of another section.

Anyway Mike I'll not bore you to tears

Long story short I was banned for having two accounts I was told to PM deV which i did.
    explain the situation "did that" was told to open another account which I did.
    Only began posting in that account today my first post I put up in the classic car section which is the only post I put up..

It was in response to a thread asking American car owners about a run this sunday my post in that thread simply READ "454 at yea back door" Went back tonight to check on the thread and found that my post was deleted and i could no longer access classic cars "when I logged in".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

Take the hint rsd... you aren't allowed to have duplicate accounts

/goes to set up new account to back myself up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

I was going to ban him when you requested it, then I saw that he was starting a feedback thread and thought it might be good for a giggle.

It wasn't, but it was a risk a was willing to take.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

this is one of those situations where a user has stumbled into a rule and is now having trouble extracting himself from it.

The rereg wasnt to avoid a ban (afaik) and was just to change name. He shouldnt have of course but now that he has made that error, he is finding it impossible to get around it.

In this case (and presuming my memory about it NOT being to avoid a ban) I told him to rereg with a new name. I didnt think he would be dumb enough to rereg with a name with an incremented digit!

Ok, look this needs some common sense. Rereg with a name you want and go back to posting. Dont rereg after that... and mods and smods, let this one slide for peace and sanity.

DeV

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement