Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MP3 collection !

Options
  • 13-06-2007 11:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭

I was wondering if I was alone with this problem,
    Hugh collection of mp3 files spread across a load of drives and players and cant find anything ! Its as if the technology has got the better of me ! :)

Can a mod move this to the proper forum ! :) I just realised there is in fact a media player related forum ! opps... sorry.. and cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Sylar

HEy I useds this software called mediamonkey u can download it of one of the torrent websides and it collects all ur mp3 files and makes them into one folder!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭imeatingchips

Sylar wrote:
    HEy I useds this software called mediamonkey u can download it of one of the torrent websides and it collects all ur mp3 files and makes them into one folder!
    I second mediamonkey.

also, if u have an ipod or cretaive player you can just right click albums, send to -> ipod.

also, if any of ur albums dont have the album art and/or proper id3 tags u can press Ctrl + L and voila a lil pop up shows the album as looked up on amazon and u press that Auto-Tag btn.

aye. mediamonkey FTW.

Advertisement