Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap printing?

Options
  • 13-06-2007 11:20pm

Anyone know a good place for cheap printing? When I was at UL printing was very cheap (I think it was 3p a page)...some places around the city are total rip offs.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,623 ✭✭✭adaminho

Anyone know a good place for cheap printing? When I was at UL printing was very cheap (I think it was 3p a page)...some places around the city are total rip offs.
    Would depend on what you're looking to get printed. If its posters or flyers try Thinkk creative in Cecil Street next door to Tom Collins.

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Fries-With-That

There's a place called near Flannerys bar ( the new one across from smyths night club). I had some flyers printed there, €20 for 1000.
    I think its called Halo.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Try Snap Printing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Colin Mac

Chartbusters at the crescent.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

bazz26 wrote:
    Try Snap Printing.

Dear GOD do NOT go near Snap for cheap printing. They were €700 more expensive than the place next to the Belltable when I got a few things done last year. ended up costing about €400 for 15 A3, 25 A4, 200 DL and 300 A4 trifold. All full colour. Snap charged me €100 for 100 thin postcards full colour double sided.

Russian guy runs the place, nice sorta fella

• Advertisement
Advertisement