Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alexa Chung as BBBM Presenter

Options
  • 14-06-2007 1:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭

I think she's great. She's so full of energy and I love how she gets people off the phone, as that's how I tend to end my phone conversations. She's hot too. Easily my favourite BBBM presenter so far. What do the rest of you think?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭gustavo

I think she's great. She's so full of energy and I love how she gets people off the phone, as that's how I tend to end my phone conversations. She's hot too. Easily my favourite BBBM presenter so far. What do the rest of you think?
    I found that telephone quite rude to be honest , I found that she didnt really give people enough time to express their opinion , Overall not great but I suppoose thats the style its meant to be done in.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

A poor offering at best. None of the comedy of Russel (also none of the ego TBF), even Moyles was better than her. Switched it off after ten minutes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭Papergirl 1

Alexa Chung is brilliant! Her and Alex on a saturdy morning are hilarious together :D

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭thewing

I love her...

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

A week of BBBM seems hardly a lot of compensation for popworld being axed. Don't rate her a presenter at all.

• Advertisement
Advertisement