Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where to buy samsung 204B monitor in Dublin?

• 14-06-2007 1:37am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭

Hey I'm looking for a Samsung 204B monitor or an equivalent monitor, must be at least 20" and have at least 1600X1200 res ( I know there is not a lot of them around ), I know you can get them online but without credit card facilities at the moment i am looking to get it somewhere in town, unfortunately none of the main computer shops i can think of have sites with catalogues on them, any help is much appreciated,

cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

http://www.elara.ie/products/results.asp?srch=samsung+204b&anyallexact=all&manu=&productcode=&mancode=&searchBtn=Search+%3E

ring them up, they have a warehouse in parkwest, if you're nice to them they'll allow you to pick it up and pay cash.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

Cheers for that Cremo, but its 86 quid more expensive then komplett.ie! I know there's added costs but 86 quid is a bit much really.

unless you can get 3v vouchers for that amount i don't know what you could do unless you get a lend of a mates credit card.

btw them monitors look sweet, looking to get a dual monitor setup in time and these look to suit the job perfectly ie, no widescreen bull****, nice response time etc.

Yea exactly, great for multi tabling poker sites, and theres so little choice when it comes to that high res.. those komplett feckers need to listen to their customers ;)

I was thinking of 3v vouchers but not sure if you can get 400 quids worth on them.

actually done a little reading up on them, according to here https://www.3v.ie/how.html max amount is €350. bugger :(

• Advertisement

50 quid FFS, maybe if i get onto komplett and ask if theres someway i can pay in two installments... its worth a go. Especially considering its one payment straight after another.

Advertisement