Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SE 100 double chance tonight.

• 14-06-2007 8:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 657 ✭✭✭

trust i'll see everyone there? i'm looking forward to this, well rested (from poker at least :) ) and ready to go.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭BigCityBanker

I like this tourney - but i cant play tonight (n)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭spoofingjam

how many runners does this usually get....and what time does it kick off at

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭Mr.Plough

sucks being 19

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭a-k-47

50 + spoof.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭spoofingjam

a-k-47 wrote:
    50 + spoof.

n1 m8 might give this a go

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,403 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Mr.Plough wrote:
    sucks being 19

You are doing something wrong if that is the case.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭bottom feeder

n1 m8 might give this a go

• Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭DITTag

LuckyLloyd wrote:
    You are doing something wrong if that is the case.

Well said. LOL

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,403 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

I did not reach the 100 / 200 level. "They didn't come here to fold". Very apt.

Lloyd you lastest longer than me, i played like a Fu@kTard....:) [nothing new then]

Well done to BuChan who took this down, seems the break done him the world of good.... WP sir...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭jbravado

Lol.

jbravado wrote:
    Lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 880 ✭✭✭eggie

Well played Buchan, ITM is becoming a habit of yours!:D

Edit: report please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 657 ✭✭✭BuChan

not a lot to report, it was a fun tournament. got quite a few premium hands scattered through the ight and got very lucky in some key pots: beat KK with AK allin preflop, reraised a guy putting him all in for about 1/3 my stack on a Q high flop with A9, he called with AK and i spiked a 9 on the river, rivered an A in a strange pot at the final table against mickste (i'll not speak of this again :) ) almost busted after carddeadness and some bad plays at the final table but made a good comeback after doubling up through gamblin mick mcevoy then pretty much ran over a total nutpeddler in the heads-up who folded his way into oblivion.

lucky breaks, decent starting hands, a few nice plays and a couple of good laydowns...... all in all a good night!

BuChan wrote:
    pretty much ran over a total nutpeddler in the heads-up who folded his way into oblivion.

lucky breaks, decent starting hands, a few nice plays and a couple of good laydowns...... all in all a good night!

lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭ianmc38

I felt like ripping my fingernails out with a pliers after this tournament. AQ twice. A2 once. Not one pair in the entire night. Eventually folded my way into 14th or something. Absolutely depressingly card dead all night before running AA ino KK preflop in the cash and then tilting my box off for a short spell. Then got drunk. That made everything ok again.

Advertisement