Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Maiden at Download - videos online

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Awesome, watched the start and end of it live, bit pissed off I missed the rest. Couldn't find any videos when I checked yesterday. Bruce's rant at the lad throwing the eggs was brilliant. I don't think I've seen them smashing any guitars in a long time either!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

I was off somewhere left of the stage there. ;)

Children Of The Damned was excellent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭8k2q1gfcz9s5d4

I was off somewhere left of the stage there. ;)

Children Of The Damned was excellent.
    bastard!!!! were you at maidens gig in dublin last dec?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 NutterPutter

I was at this gig, and as a non-Maiden fan, I remain a non-Maiden fan. The whole weekend was building to this supposedly amazing climax, but I though they were pedestrian.

Machine Head and Stone Sour showed how to build some intensity, even the likes of Killswitch and LoG, but Maiden were lame!

editing posts to remove political stuff :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

rant aside, I was also left of the stage for that performance and may I say it f*cking ruled (and yes, frankcarty I was also at the december gig in the Point) :D

Children of the Damned live .... *dribble*

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Loving Maiden at the moment, Powerslave has been in the cd player in my car for a good two weeks already... Still loving it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

[EDIT]Want I meant to say are, Maiden are ****ing awesome live! Shame it was during the day :([/EDIT]

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Anyway, love Maiden, hate politics! I have only been to see Maiden once (in the RDS), but I definately intend on going back to see them sometime soon. One of the best live acts I have ever seen of which only Slayer and Megadeth can rival, for me...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭SirLemonhead

Wow, Bruce does talk some awful crap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭8k2q1gfcz9s5d4

Lemming wrote:
    frankcarty I was also at the december gig in the Point
    i seen em as well, was 4 from the frunt was class, trivium were good as well

• Advertisement
Advertisement