Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2007/8 fixtures - opening day away to Sunderland

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Bit early to be talking about points etc...but a minimum of 7 from the first 9 is a must i would have thought !!

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

Home to Liverpool - what a cracker to finish. Could be champions Lge place - must remain optimistic.

Will probably go to opening home game Everton!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

I'll be over for Everton Andrew, will have to give Sunderland and Derby a miss but should get Fulham and ManYoo in as well. Unfortunately, I'm at a wedding for the NLD on 15 Sept so hopefully it will get moved to the Sunday for TV (more likely Haringey Police will insist an early kick off on the Saturday morning if its TV).

Sorry Andrew, have to snip this for legal reasons.

PL are very fussy about websites posting up the full list of fixtures for licensing reasons.

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/articles/fixturelist140607.html

That's got them all laid out.

p.s. I'll get back to you re. NLD.

reckless

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭heartofwhite

alright lads? is anybody going to organise a trip over for september or october? i have never been on a trip to a game and would love to get involved.

• Advertisement

Would imagine quite a few will travel for Goons game on 15 Sep, if its moved to Sunday I can go as well.

Will post up my planned trips when Sky confirm their games.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

alright lads? is anybody going to organise a trip over for september or october? i have never been on a trip to a game and would love to get involved.

I´ll definately be doing these;
    Everton
    Man Utd (a)
    Arsenal
    Villa
    Liverpool (a)

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭heartofwhite

went over last season to the 2-2 draw with the gooners but could not get a ticket as i dont have a season ticket and i just did not have enough money to pay for a ticket outside the ground. ended up watching it in the cockerell bar outside the ground. going to try and get a ticket this time around though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

went over last season to the 2-2 draw with the gooners but could not get a ticket as i dont have a season ticket and i just did not have enough money to pay for a ticket outside the ground. ended up watching it in the cockerell bar outside the ground. going to try and get a ticket this time around though.

What a shocker, you poor bugger.

Tickets for members go on sale at 9.30am on the Monday morning 4 weeks before the game. In previous seasons the goon tickets sell out within the first 2 hours.

You need to be a member and you need to be quick to get one.

Sources on FTL suggest that Sky are considering our trip to Sunderland for broadcast, supposed to be announcement in 10 days.

Subject fixture changes, I'm looking at:

Everton (H) 14 Aug
    ManYoo (A) 25 Aug
    Fulham (A) 1 Sep
    UEFA Cup 20 Sep
    Bolton (A) 23 Sep (down for 22 but will be moved for Uefa)
    Carling Cup 3rd Rd 26 Sep
    UEFA Cup 4 Oct
    Barcodes (A) 20 Oct
    Blackburn (H) 27 Oct
    Boro (A) 3 Nov
    Wigan (H) 10 Nov
    Bingo Club (A) 24 Nov
    Portsmouth (A) 15 Dec
    Goons (A) 22 Dec
    Reading (H) 29 Dec

For starters like...;)

• Advertisement

Ronan, i agree most of those games could change. It's a nightmare if traveling from abroad - alright for those in London.

Advertisement