Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where to get Nokia Charger (for 6234)

• 14-06-2007 11:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭

Thanks to Nokia changing the charger design I have several old ones around but none to fit my 6234 since I lost the one I got with it, where's the best place to get a replacement, online is also an option as I'm using an older phone now anyway so if it's better value I can wait.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

any phone shop or you can get this adapter for about €10

• Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭Toy

Thanks, that adapter looks interesting, I could just use the older chargers then, is it worth getting the Nokia branded one though or would the copy do just fine do you think?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

The copy should do the job fine (once it has a solid connection) given the quality of the latest Nokia 6111 chargers going for the brand isn't really that big a deal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭wba88

Is €10 a good price for these? I am in the process of setting up my own online retail shop and if I chose to sell these I could for €5. Other prices would be Mains Chargers (Nokia and SE) €7
    Car Chargers (Nokia and SE) €5
    any feedback would be appreciated

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

About a tenner is the average price in the shops .. ebay is about €2 ... . I guess it depends if you offer free postage, and then customer feedback whether or not you're a decent shop to deal with.

• Advertisement

I cant decide whether or not to offer flat rate shipping or individualy priced shipping (takes a lot longer, but more accurate). My prices would be cheaper for the initial launch. Pro's from ordering from me; faster delivery, might be cheaper delivery depending on my p&p issue and supporting indigineous firm! Many other low priced items all on one bill unlike ebay. I should be set up mid summer i think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 716 ✭✭✭JohnnieM

From my experience those little adaptors pull out of the phone at the slightest thing...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

wba88 wrote:
    Is €10 a good price for these? I am in the process of setting up my own online retail shop and if I chose to sell these I could for €5. Other prices would be Mains Chargers (Nokia and SE) €7
    Car Chargers (Nokia and SE) €5
    any feedback would be appreciated

Whats your site name, Also the chargers seem a good price would that be including postage?

hey drdre, havent figured out how to charge for p&p yet (weight or flat rate or free :eek:). Need to think of a name then i can register and sort out the website so if you can think of a good name let me know. I will be selling various different things from electronics to clothes, so a general name would be good.

Advertisement