Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing black Cat

Options
  • 14-06-2007 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi Everyone,

My Cat went missing 3 days ago In Balbriggan. I've moved into the Hastings up past dunnes about a month ago so the cat doesn't know the area.

I've been all over looking but no luck. Really he could be anywhere by now.

He is black with two white paws and a little bit of white on his chest area. if anyone has seen him can you leave a message on here or PM me

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭catch--22

Have you tried in the area where you used to live?

My Godmother moved house a few years ago from Rathmines to Blackrock. Cat went missing as was found a week later outside it's old house in Rathmines.

Worth checking.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 hawkinsk11

Yeah a few people have said that, we lived in old bawn on the south side so there's no way he'd know how to get that far and even if he did i dont think i'd be able to walk it nevermind a cat

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Hawkinsk11 - Advertising your mobile number on the internet isn't a clever idea. There are some people out there that you probably wouldn't like calling you.

I'd suggest that you edit your message & ask anyone who has seen a black cat in your area to send you a private message instead.

Post reported.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

just to say - our cat went missing for about 10 days and wandered home wondering what all the fuss was about, so fingers crossed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭catch--22

hawkinsk11 wrote:
    Yeah a few people have said that, we lived in old bawn on the south side so there's no way he'd know how to get that far and even if he did i dont think i'd be able to walk it nevermind a cat

I'm not too sure how far that is but believe me they can travel big distances to get back to their old stomping grounds! I hope he show's up soon!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

hawkinsk11 wrote:
    I've moved into the Hastings up past dunnes
    :confused:It might be helpful to state the town/village you are referring to! ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 769 ✭✭✭Twoandahalfmen

did you find the cat in the end.
    mine went mssing in baldoyle 3 months ago and im heartbroken but still have hope

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=81632333

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

The thread is over 5 years old & the OP hasn't been on boards since 2009. The cat has probably passed on due to old age at this stage.

Best of luck with finding your cat.

Closed.

tHB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement