Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CSS and Dreamweaver

Options
  • 14-06-2007 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭

Hi There,

I hope someone can help me, I'm currently creating a website using CSS and Dreamweaver, I made the overall layout of the document using pure CSS and then decided that to add the navigation, links, content etc I would use Dreamweaver.

Now when I opened my index.html file in Dreamweaver and my styles.css I can see the code but when I go into design view nothing appears in the index.html file, it's completely blank.

But! When I view the index.html file in my browser, I can see everything fine.

Anyone any ideas? I would really appreciate help on this!

****Edit, sorry to be a bother, but I've just worked it out! Was a simple error, grrrr so annoying!! But it's all ok now, thanks***

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

I'll move this over to Webmaster & Flash. You'll get a much better response there.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Kudos

This is because wysiwyg's and CSS don't play nice together, If you've gone this fair without a wysiwyg why not finish it that way?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭H3LLg0d

quote KUDOS

Agreed

though Cs3 fixes many of these problems

Advertisement