Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Woman Jailed for Testical attack!

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,105 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

*Clenches knees*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying: "That's yours."
    :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

What was he doing in his skids at a party though?

still..ouch

holy ****

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Bambi wrote:
    What was he doing in his skids at a party though?

still..ouch

Thats what I was wondering. Was he just sitting there in his underpants?

"I am in no way a violent person"

lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

"She tried to swallow it but choked"...We can conclude from that sentence that she spits ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

DarkJager wrote:
    "She tried to swallow it but choked"...We can conclude from that sentence that she spits ;)

So wrong....:p But it crossed my mind too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

What the...? How...?

That a person could actually rip a part of the human body off with their bare hands!

The strength that rage can give you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Yeah its so wrong. Makes you wonder what the **** is wrong with women these days??? Men are happy to settle for a kebab after a few drinks, but women like nothing better than a chewy testicle?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 742 ✭✭✭easyontheeye

jasus!! :eek: that thoughts of that nearly made me collapse!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

By right she should have her womb removed as punishment, and be subjected to two weeks of tortureous man love from Talliesin.*

Not in that order.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

OK, so it's now been confirmed that the scrotum is indeed as fragile as it would appear to be :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Bring back the death penalty.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

Ok so lets set the 'ball' rolling.......

....thats the best i could come up with :(

how about...
    'Pulled hard'

She's not doing it right :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

That's why God gave us fellas a double on the rocks...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

My legs are crossed and I still feel uneasy.

aaaaaaaaah.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

scojones wrote:
    Talliesin

Actually it seems like something Talliesin might enjoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying: "That's yours."

Imagine picking up a testicle that a woman had just spat out. If one of my friends had one of his balls ripped off, I wouldn't touch it.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,463 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

We have a traditional Korean taekwondo black belt form (poomse) called Koryo that has a couple of moves that would grab ye... We practice this form a million times for testing and competition, but never give a thought to the consequences for the recipient should practice become real. But a judge might comment: "Good form!"

Do they grab...erm...a specific...side, or just a random...pluck?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,105 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I doubt she picked her favourite one... :)

I doubt she picked her favourite one... :)

"I'll take the one on the left. Do you have it in blond?"

-I didn't say that.:D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,463 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Do they grab...erm...a specific...side, or just a random...pluck?
    You referring to Korean Koryo poomse? Well, picture your opponent moving quickly into a forward stance, while at the same time (s)he with palm up and fingers fully extended doing a complete crushing grab, then moving quickly back tearing with all their might and body weight...

Of course, this is just an ancient taekwondo black belt form and actual contact with an opponent during testing or solo competition is not made, but rather observed by a panel qualified to judge the precision of the form (poomse).

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,109 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:Holy sh!t. What a fúcking psycho.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Numina

petes wrote:
    Thats what I was wondering. Was he just sitting there in his underpants?

did you both read the actual thing? She ripped his clothes off along with his balls!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

:eek: ......*faints at desk*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

Holy sh!t. What a fúcking psycho.

yeah and she's a weird one too :p

You referring to Korean Koryo poomse? Well, picture your opponent moving quickly into a forward stance, while at the same time (s)he with palm up and fingers fully extended doing a complete crushing grab, then moving quickly back tearing with all their might and body weight...

Of course, this is just an ancient taekwondo black belt form and actual contact with an opponent during testing or solo competition is not made, but rather observed by a panel qualified to judge the precision of the form (poomse).

Here is cause for this thread to be locked.

Immediately!:eek:

Here is cause for this thread to be locked.

Immediately!:eek:
    Naaaaaa, these are just traditional forms we teach in taekwondo. No contact is allowed in forms. But it could be moved to the Self Defense and Martial Arts Forum for additional comment, which I am sure it would receive.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

ehh.... Tae kwon Do was invented in the 1950s, so how would there be ancient Tae kwon do ball ripping forms?

Methinks TKD grew out of older traditions. Like modern hurling growing out the type that Cuchulain used to play.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,511 ✭✭✭sioda

Instant fear shudder

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Two and a half years. What a joke. Should be five at least.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Bambi wrote:
    ehh.... Tae kwon Do was invented in the 1950s, so how would there be ancient Tae kwon do ball ripping forms?
    Well, it wasn't so much invented, as developed from several major martial art forms at the time. So the move in question may very well be ancient. Or perhaps she just used the wrong word by accident :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,848 ✭✭✭✭28064212

Numina wrote:
    did you both read the actual thing? She ripped his clothes off along with his balls!
    BBC wrote:
    In his statement, Mr Jones said she grabbed his genitals and "pulled hard".
    He added: "That caused my underpants to come off and I found I was completely naked and in excruciating pain."
    From that I would gather that he was just wearing his underwear. The whole thing sounds completely ****ed-up, I wonder what's not being reported

Boardsie Enhancement Suite - a browser extension to make using Boards on desktop a better experience (includes full-width display, keyboard shortcuts, dark mode, and more). Now available through your browser's extension store.

Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/boardsie-enhancement-suite/

Chrome/Edge/Opera: https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/boardsie-enhancement-suit/bbgnmnfagihoohjkofdnofcfmkpdmmce

• Advertisement

Bambi wrote:
    Naaaaaaa... It's the Korean national sport and in the Olympics, with it's origins (like any other MA) going back thousands of years. TKD continues to evolve over time, but has antecedents that are ancient.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭SimpleSam06

She said: "It was never my intention to cause harm to Geoff and the fact that I have caused him injury will live with me forever. I am in no way a violent person."
    Bahaaahahahah!!1 Missus, you ripped off a man's sack.

In fairness though, this sounds like a load of bollocks. She'd have to have some balls to pull a stunt like that.

:D

Seriously though it is fairly dubious. The force required to physically tear off a body part is immense, even lashing with a samurai sword needs a good bit of muscle to completely sever a limb. And she was just using blunt instruments (her fingers) unless she had varnish hardened catlike nails. And even if the family jewel came free, I'm not seeing it being done through any manner of clothing, unless he was wearing a kilt.

Meanwhile, paging Dr Bollocko!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭SimpleSam06

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

She looks too weedy to open a packet of crisps. How in the name of Jaysus did she de-bollock a guy? In that picture she looks like she still has the testicle in her mouth.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

DarkJager wrote:

Well at least she tried :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭Plissken1

We have a traditional Korean taekwondo black belt form (poomse) called Koryo that has a couple of moves that would grab ye... We practice this form a million times for testing and competition, but never give a thought to the consequences for the recipient should practice become real. But a judge might comment: "Good form!"

taekwondo ? haaa thats so lame !

anyhoo, this story is two years old, the shock has worn off, now its just funny.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

that woman should have her eyes torn out and shoved up her hole by a blind, two hooked man!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,109 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Plissken1 wrote:

anyhoo, this story is two years old, the shock has worn off, now its just funny.

That means she'll be out soon. :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

I call shenanigans! I just can't fathom how someone could rip a testicle off with their bare hands.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,966 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Zillah wrote:
    I call shenanigans! I just can't fathom how someone could rip a testicle off with their bare hands.

How did she get into past his trousers and underwear with him noticing? I would have thought if she grabbed him from the outside of his clothes it would have been fairly hard to rip that bad boy off :confused:

****ing sick bitch either way

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,555 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

How come only one came loose?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭darkskol

yeah how come, still pretty shocking to think about though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

two and a half years seems a very light sentence,what is the mandatory sentence for ripping of someones balls these days?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Dooom

Crikey, and she "never meant to cause harm"?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

county wrote:
    two and a half years seems a very light sentence,what is the mandatory sentence for ripping of someones balls these days?

Not long enough.

• Advertisement
Advertisement