Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing black Cat Balbriggan area

Options
  • 14-06-2007 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi Everyone,

My Cat went missing 3 days ago. I've moved into the Hastings up past dunnes about a month ago so the cat doesn't know the area.

I've been all over looking but no luck. Really he could be anywhere by now.

He is black with two white paws and a little bit of white on his chest area. if anyone has seen him can you leave a message on here or PM me

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭Mocking Burd

Hi Hawkins11,

So sorry to hear you've lost your cat. Don't give up hope - my lad disappeared for a three days back in April and he turned up in my neighbours garden, he had hurt his hip and couldn't climb over the walls to my garden.

Make sure you post up his details on http://www.lostandfound.ie/ . There's also some tips there on what to do when you lose a pet.

Fingers crossed for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Mine was an indoor cat that came back after 6 days unharmed.
    I know how worried you can get though.

Advertisement