Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graphic Designer Seeking for freelance work

Options
  • 14-06-2007 3:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

sorry for spam, but you are just cruel and not forbearing...bye!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

trueman wrote:
    Edit/Delete Message
    Is this a choice? Delete please, spamming ****. No offense like.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

dahamsta wrote:
    Is this a choice? Delete please, spamming ****. No offense like.
    Well in fairness, he's offering to work for free. Maybe I could get him to clip the hedges out back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 trueman

Well in fairness, he's offering to work for free. Maybe I could get him to clip the hedges out back.

Your malice is very unkind!

I'm just looking for some job.

Freelance Raskolnikov. Perhaps he can lance my boil.

Heh, he sent me a PM explaining what a freelancer is. Link to Wikipedia an' everyfing! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

tyke talk...

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Awwww. I was hoping it was someone who worked in the admittedly limited field of rescuing kidnapped men by the name of Lance.

(There are weirder jobs out there. Like being a chicken exciter, for example).

Trueman : I almost feel like I'm spoiling the lads fun here but you should be posting under adverts.ie > Jobs wanted. This forum isn't here for you to look for work.

(Although it is here for us to take the piss out of you if you do end up spamming us with your copy&pasted CV...oh wait, you did that already. Never mind so.)

(Also : Adam doesn't look anything like the people you'll find in google when you search for "Sassy Boys". However, if you search for "Drunk bastard" he's pretty much the first person to turn up. Please bear this in mind when posting your drivel in future.)

you are very jaundiced. I think the best way is forget about my thread and about this forum and - above all - forget your boorishness.

Enjoy your rancour.

Rob

Someone's been reading the dictionary on the bog.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement