Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Golf garage recommendations

Options
  • 14-06-2007 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭

Could anyone recommend a vw garage near UCD/Stillorgan/Terenure/Tallaght where I could get a NCT failure sorted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Try Browne Motors at the Square in Tallaght. I've used them quite few times and find them quite good. They have all the proper NCT test equipment.

01 462 7000

• Registered Users Posts: 12,684 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

Or call in to Fosters in Stillorgan - probably the best VW dealer in Dublin (no I don't work for them)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭Darragh29

Well I can tell you where to AVOID: Belgard Motors. Robbing cowboys. What did you fail the NCT for anyway?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Darragh29 wrote:
    Well I can tell you where to AVOID: Belgard Motors. Robbing cowboys.

And unlikely to fix anything first time. Same goes for all the MSL dealerships too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭voxpop

It failed on the rear suspension - the imbalance is above 30%. Is that a big job to fix ?

Heard MSL are rubbish alright - didnt know about Belgard though, they are on the VW main site as a dealer. What about advance pitstop -any use ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,684 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

Darragh29 wrote:
    Well I can tell you where to AVOID: Belgard Motors. Robbing cowboys.

Lets not forget that you'd need 6 weeks notice to get an appointment as well!

I'd say pop in to Advance and they should be able to sort it out for you. I've only ever used the Townsend Street Branch who are fantastic.

Advertisement