Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert Holiday?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭BaRcOe

I'm going to Bratislava with my football team in July and then Crete in August, both either side of race week, and getting my results 2 days after I come back from Crete, greatness indeed.

OMG we were in Bratislava at easter. It was Epic!! Soo cheap over there and a great strip club and couple of savage clubs. The women are hot too but watch out for the hookers, like seriously, we heard stories of them robbing peoeple, like everything!
    Theres a club that was right around the corner from us called, "Charlies". Brilliant craic, Go to it!Although the bouncers are **ckers and start pushing everyone out when the club starts closeing, and when I say pushing I mean **cking you to the ground!
    We stayed in like a 2 star hotel called Hotel Kyjev crappy hotel but who cares, a roof over head for when we role in at 6 oclock in d morning. Thats another thing, Clubs don't close till about 5-6 in the morning, its great!! And when you arive in you have (tipsy) breakfast and go to sleep for a few hours.

Theres also this irish bar, can't remember the name, but it was where we went a lot.

Warning: Make sure you communicate with taxi drivers as 1 night we asked them to bring us to this club we heard of dats on a boat and they took us to the wrong place and all hell broke loose as we refused to pay them..etc

Where yous staying?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭blue-army

Flyer1 wrote: »
    Florida for a month :D
    same...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭peachesxcream

kusadasi, turkey for a week:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

California for three weeks in july :) No idea where i'm pulling the spending money out of :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 leaving cert 08

Crete seems the place to be, going there for 2weeks the 15th:)...can't wait!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Riverperson

Going to Germany for a week. Can't wait. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 MrsSDelonge

Going to Glastonbury :pac:[/quote]

Glastonbury? aaaah I'm JEALOUS!!!!:(

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭Ri na hEireann

I'm heading to Ibiza tommorow week....It's not as expensive as you think....The big nightclubs are expensive alright but we'll only be going to them 2 or 3 nights....The majority of everywhere else is free to get in and drinks are dirt cheap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Livo

Rojo wrote: »
    Couldn't be arsed with a booze holiday. Interrailing is more my scene!

hear hear!! did most people's groups of friends have splits over what they wanted to do/where they wanted to go??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭quoteunquote

I'm fecking off to the Wacken metal festival in Germany! \m/

SPIDERSCHWEIN!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭postalservice

Anyone getting the feeling.....even if you dont go anywhere it doesnt matter?
    I'd be happy just to sit outside all summer long!
    Even so.....roadtrips, ****** and hopefully a weekend/week away!
    Maybe the British open 2

I never knew o x e g e n was a curse word

it is??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭mattfender

i got banned from gigs/events for mentioning it

BaRcOe wrote: »
    it is??

Yup try it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭emptyspoon

Galway for five days!
    Not exactly planning on getting a tan or anything, but at least we can come home if its sh*te.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭quoteunquote

mattfender wrote: »
    i got banned from gigs/events for mentioning it

Why is it unmentionable? Conspiracy?! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

read the ****ing charter

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭A-Bit-Dodge

not going to crete with my friends as planned cos i was invited to a stupid grads and its my mams friends son so I'm being MADE go... ridiculous, dont even know the boy.. i hate the thought of the debs and grads anyway.. big hullaboloo over nout'! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Tragamin2k2

Amsterdam. That is all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 JJPW89

I'm heading to Bulgaria for a week. A group of 11 of us heading over the Wednesday after we're finished! Can't wait!!:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭kaki

Nopes. I'm poor, and in dire need of a job over the summer.

Might bag myself a cheap flight before college starts and go visit friends of mine in Germany/the Czech Republic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Parsley

A week in Barcelona! Flying back in on results day around lunchtime. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭The Batman

Ponsa and Palma are mental!!!Just back a few weeks ago and was unbelievable!!! Best laf ever!! Clubbin there is on another level!!! BCM is without doubt the greatest place on earth besides eva longoria's pants!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 cailinceol

heya
    im jst back from santa ponsa and had the best time ever. i was stayin in sun beach appartments with a group of my friends....and it was definitely one of the best places to stay for those that prefer the night life. The only downside was that it had no air conditioning which was badly needed in the 45c heat!!

i was there for a week and we always had sumthing to do. There was jet ski's(no experience required!), quad bikes, paddle boats and an amazing water park called western park. oh nd of course going out every night ( the niteclubs stay open until 6!):D.
    id def recommend it for a fun sun hol.

I'm looking for peoples' oppinions/advice about Crete.

If youve been to herrsonisos I would like to know how it was ?

How much cash to bring for 1 week, for drink food..etc? :cool:
    what places to avoid?

btw we're goin on the 24th of AUG, 8 of us.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭Mark200

I'm off on my LC holiday tomorrow for a week

Yay :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭insinkerator

I'm leaving on my holiday on the 31st. Theres 5 lads, wer getting the bus from Cork to Dublin. Flying from Dublin to Budapest and armed with our interail tickets we intend to hit Budapest, Krakow, Prague, Aushwitz and possibly one other city. Arriving home on a flight from Prague on the 15th. Gonna be unreal, and quite cheap also i hope!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭Mark200

I'm leaving on my holiday on the 31st. Theres 5 lads, wer getting the bus from Cork to Dublin. Flying from Dublin to Budapest and armed with our interail tickets we intend to hit Budapest, Krakow, Prague, Aushwitz and possibly one other city. Arriving home on a flight from Prague on the 15th. Gonna be unreal, and quite cheap also i hope!

That sounds amazing!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

btw we're goin on the 24th of AUG, 8 of us.

Dublin Airport?
    Might well see you on the flight ;)

Advertisement