Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking outside someone else's house

Options
  • 14-06-2007 4:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭

Hiya,

We recently moved into La Charlesland and we live in an apartment below a duplex. The other night we came home and there were no spaces left directly outside where we live so we put the car down and across the road (still in our little cul de sac) in front of another person's apartment.

The next day there was a note on my car saying 'DO NOT PARK IN THIS SPACE OR IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE!!!

what do people think of this?? I didn't park there out of choice. It was inconvenient for me to have to park there and it's a public road with no spaces marked!!!!

I was all set to call in and to tell them where to go but my better nature (advice from my mum) told me to let it go.

Just interested in what people think of this.

DH

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭xabi

It isnt nice when i happens, but not much can be done about it, you were parking on public land afterall.

X.

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭MegFi

very true - happened to me too, best ignore it!:o :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

MegFi wrote:
    very true - happened to me too, best ignore it!:o :o
    And then your car gets keyed.

Advertisement