Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Limerick Improving? [Contains larg images]

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,871 ✭✭✭Karmafaerie

I spent a weekend in Waterford last year, and hope to do the same in a few months.

Great fun at the Spraoi.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

I was there at the tall ships
    nice place
    anyday of galway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭soldering iron

right lads/lasses

show off the good things about limerick, put up some pictures, tell the country how great limerick is with the old form of commumication pictures,paintings for a picture is woth a thousand words
    dunmore East

IMG_0947.jpg
    tramore
    IMG_1583.jpg
    regionals tower (the oldest stone structure in Ireland)
    IMG_1575.jpg

this is me advertising waterford on the net, show off your City/County

• Registered Users Posts: 4,871 ✭✭✭Karmafaerie

Had a great day down in Tramore too, except for all the jellyfish!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭soldering iron

Had a great day down in Tramore too, except for all the jellyfish!

I had a great day in Limerick in April at the under 16's rugby final between waterpark and Wicklow, we lost but a great game.
    under 18;s
    IMG_0431.jpg
    under 16;s

IMG_0475.jpg

the Waterpark u;16 rygby team picture taken in cork
    IMG_0418.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

Odd thing to notice but interesting to note that 3 actually sponser someone

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

I like the way Limerick is changing. Was driving up O'Callaghan Strand this evening and I saw 2 of my neighbours on jetski's on the river. I think this sort of thing should be encouraged more. The Shannon is a massive feature ringing the city and it should be utilised more!!

BTW - the road surface down ther is sh1te....bring on the redevelopment!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭eamon234

No improvements unless on the job front, or education front.

Was at Limerick v Tipp match in GAA grounds, was appalled at carry on of some Limerick supporters. Since when has GAA turned into English Soccer?! Was originally hoping, for the team sake, Limerick would win, really thought they were the hungrier and better team, but after full cans of coke being thrown at outsiders, along with lighting cigarettes, its only affirmed to outsiders, that Limerick is 'scumbag' city. Notably it was a percentage (over half) that behavied in this manner, but we're all going to be branded with that brush now. :mad:

No self respecting city scumbag would be seen dead at a GAA match they were mostly "country folk" I'd imagine - we have scumbags in our towns & villages too y'know!

Advertisement