Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forum list at top of page.

• 14-06-2007 5:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,235 ✭✭✭

I think there was an issue with this before the changeover to the spanking-new servers, but the category links at the top of the page are missing for me intermittently. They came back yesterday after being gone that morning so I thought it was some cache problem with my PC. But they're gone again.

Is it me or is this a minor technical glitch? I know it's not a big deal anyway and it's not a major problem but I use tabbed browsing to load up a number of windows while I read one (slow broadband) and no links are really hindering that.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,235 ✭✭✭lucernarian

Update: There was a problem with javascript and my browser which only seemed to happen the first time I had the window open. Problem solved now.

Advertisement