Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fighter's guild quest

• 14-06-2007 6:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Have (another) prob.
    On the quest to discover what happened to the people who went missing.
    Went to the cave.
    Killed all the trolls, but for some reason the game won't acknowledge that I've discovered the corpses, therefore I cannot complete the quest!
    Any helpers please!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

are you playing on the 360 yeah.

if so you may be stuck, what is the name of the quest, it should be in the quest log section of your menu

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,087 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Open up the console and type in "setstage FGC10Swamp 35" without the quotes.
    [FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

Open up the console and type in "setstage FGC10Swamp 35" without the quotes.
    [FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

This will only work on the PC though wont it, don't think there is access to the console on the 360 version

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,087 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Vegeta wrote:
    This will only work on the PC though wont it, don't think there is access to the console on the 360 version

You're on the 360.....balls. Eh don't think theres a way round it so which sucks. I'll take a look on the interweb during the weekend for something but don't hold you're breath. Could you try using someone elses game? That might do the trick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Games consoles ftl

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18 wildeanwit

I'm on the 360 alright, any other hints lads?

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Fighters_Guild#Quests

try this site and see are you doing everything as required

• Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭johnnyflav

You need to update the game by connecting to xbox live before you start the game.

The problem happens if you've been in the cave before you start the mission in question. You've got to update and start from BEFORE you accept the mission and it should be OK then.

It sucks when you find a bug you can't figure out, I lost about 7 hours by going back to that mission.

On another note anyone have any idea why the XBOX thinks I have enemies nearby, when there are most definately none, can't sleep/wait/fast travel!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 wildeanwit

will not finishing this quest stop me from doing any other important ones?

wildeanwit wrote:
    will not finishing this quest stop me from doing any other important ones?

You can still complete the rest of the fighters guild quests without completing this one if I remember correctly.

• Advertisement
Advertisement