Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Help Needed

Options
  • 14-06-2007 6:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

:mad: My lovely car was stolen Yesterday in Dublin. Big yellow VW Passat - old model. It has a yellow/orange light on the roof and looks rather rotten altogether. If you happen to spot it, please let me know. 0860519297 Cheers Jools

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

I saw that car, but unfortunately it was last week - ie presumably before it was stolen. It's an estate, lives in Kilmainham, on Hamburg plates, is that right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 jools1

yeah, that's right... it was still there tuesday night-and maybe yesterday morning. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

Sorry to hear that - it was kind of cool looking. Myself and a couple of friends were sitting at the lights last Saturday looking at it and chatting about it for a minute. I'll be sure to call you if I see it again.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

All the same, the neighbours must be delighted. :D

Just kidding, I hope you find the car. :)

Advertisement