Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Home Economics

• 14-06-2007 6:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭

Any predictions?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

home eco-wasnt that bad
    got most of of my short qs right[ i would say about 17 right and 2 sect b questions fully right and my other 2 about 4/5 right.....properbly got an a in that....my craft and cokoing willmost definatly bring me down to a c though :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 xXxmwahxXx

wahey i dun!!!!!!! ya home ec was fine i was finishe lik an hour early!!! i thought d short qs were kinda hard! i cud only do 15 d 1st time round but shur i chanced em al n d end!!! so of my ans wer so stupid lyk for the crop q tin i put a-outside b-inside c-seed!! wat a dope lyk!:eek: bt nah sec b was simple i thought!! nd my craft nd cookin dint go 2 bad so i m xpectin a B bt i cud possibly jis scape an A!!! i hope!!!:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

......?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

......?

yeah,gotta agree.

Can you write that in english please xXxmwahxXx?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

I think the gist of what she's saying is:

"I feel that since the collapse of the soviet union NATO has become obselete."

But my 'txt speek' is a little rusty;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 xXxmwahxXx

Well sorry, God like! It means......Woo Hoo( do you understand that??:p ) i am finally finished! Yes Home Economics was, in my opinion, fine. I completed the paper an hour before the scheduled time of 16.30. I thought the short questions were quite difficult. I was only able to fully answer fifteen on my first attempt, but I then tried to answer the rest of the questions. Some of my remaining answers were very unaccurate, for example in the short question where there was a diagram of some sort of crop and you were asked to label part A through to C I said:
    A-outside
    B-inside
    C-seed
    which was very silly of me as those answers are clearly not correct! (for those of you who are more dense than others the question I am referring to was on the first page of section A and it was located towards the end of the page, unfortunately I am unable to recall the number of the question)
    On the other hand I found Section B to be very easy. As you are aware there is not just a written paper marked in this particular subject. There is also a cooking element to the exam and finally you must complete a craft. My craft and cooking went somewhat well. As a result of this I am expecting to receive a B grade overall, although perhaps I may just have done enough to receive an A.

Is this satisfactory to you or would you preferr it if I made the language more understandable???;) :p :rolleyes: :cool: :rolleyes: :p;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,470 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Seems pretty good to me-you've got better English than me!

[My 100th post!]

Advertisement