Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's this?!

Options
  • 14-06-2007 7:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭

img072.jpg

I don't know what this is, but I need it done!

Anyone know? Anyone have this done? Anyone know where in Dublin I can get this done?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

ear004lg.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭[QJ]Serideth

GaRtH_V wrote:
    ear004lg.jpg
    That really didn't help unless you're saying that it's an "Industrial Lobe" which I doubt...

I was talking about the piece itself, it looks like it's "S" shaped..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

A stretched lobe then...?

Gauge wrote:
    A stretched lobe then...?
    No like, as far as I know the two pieces in the ear are in fact one piece, and if that's the case, I want to know what that one piece of jewelry is called. Not the piercing itself.

I'm referring to the black one, not the silver studs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Those are two separate pieces, an upper/not quite outer conch piercing using a barbell with what looks like an acrylic screw on triangle and a stretched lobe with some hanging jewelry.

• Advertisement

Gauge wrote:
    Those are two separate pieces, an upper/not quite outer conch piercing using a barbell with what looks like an acrylic screw on triangle and a stretched lobe with some hanging jewelry.
    Ahhh, hahaha I thought they were the same, I was raking my head over what it was called, thanks :)

Advertisement