Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CZ75 Kadet .22lr

Options
  • 14-06-2007 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

Anybody here own / shot this pistol. I know that the full bore versions are popular - this looks to be the standard frame with a factory fitted .22 conversion unit. I'd appreciate any info you guys can offer especially with regard to accuracy and reliability. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Jacobo

gouldian wrote:
    Anybody here own / shot this pistol. I know that the full bore versions are popular - this looks to be the standard frame with a factory fitted .22 conversion unit. I'd appreciate any info you guys can offer especially with regard to accuracy and reliability. Thanks
    My father does. It is exactly that: a .22 barrel on the 9mm frame. In fact, my father has both the 9mm and the .22 barrel kits; they can be changed in 3 minutes.
    The gun is not exceedingly accurate (for competition shooting, that is), but it is very reliable.

Advertisement