Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dry Cleaners To Close

Options
  • 14-06-2007 8:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

The Dry Cleaners at Charlesland is closing this Saturday (june 16). I got a call to tell me to collect my belongings before they close up shop. A pity to loose a handy local facility like that:(

It is a pity that there are still quite a few vacant premises at the charlesland shopping mall. No pub, no restaurant, no medical centre etc.

Anyone know where the next nearest dry cleaners is?????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭jb91

It's one of those shops in the same building as Chartbusters and the Chinese on the Main Street in Greystones, opposite the park.

What a great 100th post :)

_

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭MegFi

:D 2 in greystones - barrys/jeeves, 1 in kilcoole - bubbles (not sure if just laundry though?)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

threads merged.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭jb91

MegFi wrote:
    :D 2 in greystones - barrys/jeeves, 1 in kilcoole - bubbles (not sure if just laundry though?)

Main Street's closer to Charlesland

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Hammiepeters

Barrys is run by two very nice ladies. They are very good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭eleMental

the one on the main street in greystones thats opposite jokers isnt very reliable. i left trousers in there for a wedding and on the day of the wedding when i went to pick them up they werent ready and i was an hour late for the wedding cos id to wait for them to dry, even though i specifically asked in advance.

Advertisement