Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help with usb

Options
  • 14-06-2007 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭

guys i cant get my pc usbs to work.

usbheader

the connection on my askas is like this but missing the ground on the solid pice but there is 1 sperated like on the picture.

instusb5
    i connected all top.ground to the right and the soild bit to the rest on the right but still nothings happening i dont have the connection for the bottem part of the usb pins any ideas ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Extra grounds they should work with just the 2 large ones set in the right order.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

how do i do that.sorry i dont know **** about these usb connections as i used to never use them.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

From the diagram, the seperate ground should be on the far left, with the ground pin on the 4 header pin being on the left hand side.

Or what KdjaCL said, Place the two 4 pin plugs in to the right hand side, leaving a free pin on the left for a single ground pin. The ground on the 4 pin plug should face to the left of the board.

• Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

Optional extras tbh :)

Advertisement