Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What date is the first round of the CAO out?

Options
  • 14-06-2007 10:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭

Topic......

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Turnip2000

Not sure but the re-checks of the papers are the 2nd and 3rd of september. Id say they would be in or around thesse dates?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

it's about a week after the LC results are out.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭rjt

I think the 22nd of August.

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Enemy Of Fate

I know its definitely the Satuday after we get our results...and we get our results on the 13th which I THINK is a Tuesday or a Wednesday....so its either the 17th or the 18th, one of those.The offers are available online from 7:00 in the morning....guess i'll be up early on that morning!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Gowranistan

We get the results on the 15th of August. The CAO is the next monday, the 20th.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Turnip2000

We get the results on the 15th of August. The CAO is the next monday, the 20th.

Oh balls ill be in a different country! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭mathew

Turnip2000 wrote:
    Oh balls ill be in a different country! :o

Itll be on the interweb. cao.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭Arctic_Monkeh

haha my second choice on my CAO is higher than my first ......huh:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭Nehpets

Well if your first choice needs something like Hons B in Language and you get the points for the second but not the requirement for the first, you'll get the second.

Pointless if there is no requirement for the first because it means you can't actually get the second one at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Nehpets wrote:
    Well if your first choice needs something like Hons B in Language and you get the points for the second but not the requirement for the first, you'll get the second.

Pointless if there is no requirement for the first because it means you can't actually get the second one at all.
    Think he means that there was an administrative error and the course he wanted to be first is actually second. Strange that, but you can change it on www.cao.ie until July 1st at 5:15pm.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭Arctic_Monkeh

nope, no requiraments .....

385 for my first, 410 for my second......man im ridicules:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭whatshername!!

nope, no requiraments .....

385 for my first, 410 for my second......man im ridicules:p

Mines like that too. My first is 480 and my second is 530

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭LilyPool

The results are out on the 15th August for definite. I know because I changed my ticket home so that I'd be home for them them and not in a foreign country................it only happens once! Unless you repeat, which I am NOT!!....................wouldn't be able to go through it all again!

Advertisement