Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Engineering!

Options
  • 14-06-2007 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭

Anyone else chuffed they picked Engineering? apart from the last day finish....its the best exam going!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,970 ✭✭✭mp3guy

I must admit, it is pretty easy. That and having got a chance to get 50% of the marks already

• Registered Users Posts: 7,046 ✭✭✭eZe^

Anyone else chuffed they picked Engineering? apart from the last day finish....its the best exam going!

Look on the bright side, its over before all of us do our applied math exam!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭microbiek

ye but are the practicals and projects marked hard?? my project didnt work in the end!!!!! but my practical did but the circular part wasnt that round!!! so i hope theyre not that hard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 sallyally

they hardly ever try da projects out..infact our teacher reccommended to place the battery connection in a dificult place n dont leave a battery in it..in case temptation takes over..im hopin 4 da A although the terminal wasnt great it may b a B now:( :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭microbiek

ah do they not!!! i have a battery in mie though!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20 sallyally

ah well hope for da best...doubt it will make a difference..

mine had worked but da day i handed it in ...it suddenly stopped workin (tink one a da wires slipped) i had planned on takin out da battery but wud have had much more peace of mind if it had worked..

Advertisement