Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Warwick

Options
  • 14-06-2007 10:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 654 ✭✭✭

Hi, Just wondering about here, I aint been in ages ... yip a tiny bit too far out of town (sort of anyway !) .........

2 Questions : 1: Is it still the case that there is a DJ in the main part and a band out the back

and 2 : Is it any good these days :p

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Sham-fest.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Great for the 30-somethings in there still

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

My bro had a flat about 1 min from the Warwick, I used to love going in there when I visited. Inbetween the Warwick and the Postoffice/shop, there's large gates, and his place was up there. Fantastic for falling out of the club and staggering home. They used to have some great bands play there (And I'm not just saying that because my band played there either!).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

Anima wrote:
    Sham-fest.
    In the Warwick????? Dont think so.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Yip the Warwick is the same as it ever was :)
    great craic on a Saturday night..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 654 ✭✭✭mr_disc

Hmmm...... mixed reviews there ! :p Cheers though, gotta check it out !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 389 ✭✭Jamey

Anima wrote:
    Sham-fest.
    padi89 wrote:
    In the Warwick????? Dont think so.

Well, on the 26th of July anyways:
    http://www.sawdoctors.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=96&Itemid=2

I'll be there.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,340 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

mr_disc wrote:
    Hi, Just wondering about here, I aint been in ages ... yip a tiny bit too far out of town (sort of anyway !) .........

2 Questions : 1: Is it still the case that there is a DJ in the main part and a band out the back

and 2 : Is it any good these days :p

Thanks

The Warwick is still a good spot but you certainly don't go there for the music. They still play the likes of Doctor Alban and various other ****e from donkey's years ago.

Whoever the DJ is he hasn't bought a new record in yonks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 654 ✭✭✭mr_disc

I see, do bands play out the back still ?

Advertisement