Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

• 14-06-2007 10:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭

bloody useless , im over in the uk now and was charged 9 mins of my talk time (which i need!!) onto their usless customer service.

they want me to pay a april phone bill again in june, even though i sent a cheque for april and may to them 2 weeks ago, they cashed this and it was taken as 'paid' on my account, now they want to bill me again for april.

i have given up on this lot, do they take anyone to court ??! because i think i will just move to o2. and forget all my contract hassle with this crowd.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭godskitchen

If what you say is true then let them take you to court................clowns

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭legs11

why, do you like paying billls twice.

legs11 wrote:
    why, do you like paying billls twice.
    No, he means that if they did take you to court they wouldn't stand a chance! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

i have never had billing problems with three, starting my third contact next month. i do pay direct debit though

which companies love

well i would love to take them to the cleaners personally.

i emailed them and said they need to hire more customer service people if they want to improve thier market share because they have lost another customer now.

i am going to buy a chea phone over in the uk and use my o2 sim when i get back home, and sell my n73 to a pawn shop i know about.

i used to do dd with them until they wanted a 6 figure sum for my data card bill, they still want that and are not getting it. unreal they are.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭mkennedy

davton wrote:
    i have never had billing problems with three, starting my third contact next month. i do pay direct debit though

which companies love

I thought I remember reading here about someone being charged double when paying by dd. is this still an issue?

if I join three i'll pay by dd but i'm wary about leaving it in the hands of such jokers. so is this problem sorted?

man, i would not advise moving to 3....;)

they are fine if things work out for you, but if things go awyry, and they have for a lot of folk, not just me, then it gets really really bad. really bad and messy.

as paulie would say

' fcuk that ****'.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,213 ✭✭✭culabula

legs11 wrote:
    bloody useless , im over in the uk now and was charged 9 mins of my talk time (which i need!!) onto their usless customer service.
    s crowd.

And were you definitely roaming on 3UK?

legs11 wrote:
    well i would love to take them to the cleaners personally.

i used to do dd with them until they wanted a 6 figure sum for my data card bill, they still want that and are not getting it. unreal they are.

Legs1.6k -it's a SIX figure sum now?? Do tell! :-)

i was roaming on 3 uk, i made sure to check. i checked my mins before and after a call to a useless rep, docked 9 minutes.

3 can shove it.

cula, it wasnt a 6 figure sum, well who knows whats the next bill going to be like with em.

its was only 1,500e +.;)

hey, did your mate pay this fee you were on about.?

• Advertisement

legs11 wrote:
    i was roaming on 3 uk, i made sure to check. i checked my mins before and after a call to a useless rep, docked 9 minutes.

3 can shove it.

cula, it wasnt a 6 figure sum, well who knows whats the next bill going to be like with em.

its was only 1,500e +.;)

Yes, but you just said that it was a 6-figure sum -so which is it?

legs11 wrote:

And you dialled 333? That should be free no matter where you are (on a 3 network).

No, he didn't pay it and I believe it was waived.

well i was scammed 9 minutes, someone in 3 doesnt like me. or else theres a germlin inside my fone messing things about

i was told it was waived also, basically i am just going to ignore all their bills and stuff. no way in the world am i paying that., its 1,500e. give or take a few hundred quid.....:D

legs11 wrote:
    well i was scammed 9 minutes, someone in 3 doesnt like me. or else theres a germlin inside my fone messing things about

i was told it was waived also, basically i am just going to ignore all their bills and stuff. no way in the world am i paying that., its 1,500e. give or take a few hundred quid.....:D

Give or take a few thousand, surely? Or a few million. No wait...let me see.....

:-)

im going to buy a fone over here, was thinking a nokia e series,

i was in a phone shop in gloucestershire and a gangsta rappa kicked up a fuss and the cops were called, then on the bus i saw some car driven buy a lad drive into a lamp post, steam bellowing out of the bonnet.

and thats just my first few hours over.......;)

Advertisement