Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4 Straight Guys Going In After The Eviction

Options
  • 14-06-2007 11:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭

The gorgeous Alexa Chung revealed this to the viewers on tonights BBBM. After Carole, Shabnam or Tracey have been evicted 4 straight guys will go into the house. What do you think of this? Is it a good or bad thing? Do you think there could be a winner among them? How will Ziggy react? Does this mean not everyone will get the opportunity again next week? Where will they sleep? Will this cause more or less arguments? Opinions please.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

I think it's a fire fighting tactic. It's been reported in the newspapers that Wednesdays viewing figures were the lowest ever recorded in the history of BB on C4, just over 2m. I won't hold my breath that anything will change and this will just disrupt what little dymanic there is. Do we really want to watch five couples smooching all the time *yawn*

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

They need to get Charley out. She is completly poisioning the house and not making it fun to watch at all.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Hobbes wrote:
    They need to get Charley out. She is completly poisioning the house and not making it fun to watch at all.

I agree, she's overshadowing everyone else in there and I think a lot of people are afraid to come out of their shells because of her.. and she's just naaasty to look at :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Stonedog

Rumour is they're a millionaire, an ex county cricketer, a model who used to be in pop videos and a fan of cosmic ordering !!.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Stonedog wrote:
    Rumour is they're a millionaire, an ex county cricketer, a model who used to be in pop videos and a fan of cosmic ordering !!.

Thought that was a vicious rumour that started on another forum, but I could be wrong. The guy who first posted that infor also said that Jeremy Kyle would be presenting Big Mouth next week, but it's actually Avid Merrion from Bo Selecta that will be the new guest presenter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 tuckmill

Question: What do you get if you cross a millionaire, a tree surgeon, a model and a man who's into cosmic ordering?

Are you ready for the answer? Well, you'd better be, because the answer is more Big Brother mayhem!

Yes, the next four housemates are waiting in the wings to throw themselves at the mercy of the all-seeing one.

What will the housemates make of a millionaire - not that his money will be much use to him in the House. And a tree surgeon? There's only one tree in the garden and it's not very big.

A model might find himself the object of lots of attention - but maybe not when he reveals he's a fan of the World Wrestling Federation.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 tuckmill

And that just leaves the man into cosmic ordering.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Stonedog

tuckmill wrote:
    And that just leaves the man into cosmic ordering.

Who'll present Deal or No Deal while Noel is in the house then ?

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

tuckmill wrote:
    a fan of the World Wrestling Federation.

How can this be? The thread title says all four of the men are straight? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭jb91

Big Brother is getting so annoying this year because they keep sending in new people without any proper evictions. Tonight we'll have had 7 new housemates [entered since the first night] and only one public vote.

I bet this year's winner will have entered like 2 weeks before the end. I've never been a fan of just watching people living but the first two or three seasons were a bit entertaining and you actually knew most of the housemates. Now it's just a joke!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭( . )( . )

would i be wrong in thinking that all these BBBM etc are taking the buzz away from the house?

why can't they just show the house and have a 5 min program with Dermot or whoever after BB just for a small review.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

Yay! Can't wait to see more men go in... Oh, wonder who they'll be!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

well, what do you make of the new guys? My thoughts...

Billi seems to be wearing a wig. Seems like a poser.

Why is a middle aged guy who lives in islington, oh and who is a millionaire, in there? Makes no sense...

Liam is quite cute.

Oh, and Brian seems sweet but not sure after he likened himself to will smith (fine) and paul danan! Loved his bad dancing though!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

When Billi went in, I shuddered and prayed they wouldn't all be like him. I think the others seemed fairly alright, as long as they don't become too friendly with Charley.

Advertisement