Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Top gear the challenges DVD

Options
  • 15-06-2007 1:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭

ok a few weeks ago i bought a copy of top gear magazine and it had a few DVD titled "The Challenges". It was great DVD for free and it had a few good challenges (the Biathlon in which captain slow finally wins a top gear challenge)

I also saw a DVD online aslo called title the same. Has anyone here bought this DVD and does it contain all the challenges on Top gear

i persume its not the same as the one i got free with the magazine

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭coolcon

the dvd in the shops has the reliant rocket, convertible people carrier, amphibious cars challenge, buggatti vs may's plane...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭E@gle.

coolcon wrote:
    the dvd in the shops has the reliant rocket, convertible people carrier, amphibious cars challenge, buggatti vs may's plane...

cool think i may purchase it then

Advertisement