Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sexy Time...

Options
  • 15-06-2007 1:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭

Apparently Seány and Shabnam had sex tonight!!!
    On the live feed, they were in bed together kissing and then he was on top of her and the covers started moving. Then the live feed lost sound and went somewhere else. A couple of minutes, live feed came back, Shabnam had her top off and said 'Was that good for you?' and Seány said 'That was f**king great man'!
    Funny thing was, Nicky and Amanda were at either side of them on the bed. :D

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Surely you can be doing better stuff than watching that s#it:eek:

as true as that may be, i find it even more sad to go into a thread about something which you have no interest in just to suggest its $hite and have a go at the poster for watching it. plus for those who are interested in it this sounds like it could be a major talking point cos i may not have seen much of it since he entered the house, and dont watch the live feed but isnt seany gay?

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭swalsh

thats what i thought to(seany being gay). not too much into it but the girlfriend is nearly fanatic. should be a great talking point though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭gustavo

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother8/a61229/shabnam-and-seny-pretend-to-have-sex.html
    Shabnam persuaded Seány to have pretend sex with her this evening, so they could wind up the housemates on what could possibly be her last day in the house.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

gustavo wrote:
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother8/a61229/shabnam-and-seny-pretend-to-have-sex.html
    Shabnam persuaded Seány to have pretend sex with her this evening, so they could wind up the housemates on what could possibly be her last day in the house.
    If that's the case then methinks Shabnab is hoping that her stunt will save her from the public vote.

Well, we won't have to put up with her for much longer (I hope!).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

After seeing pictures of her in a newspaper today plucking hairs from her nipples, I don't think she'll be having sex for a long time...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 xXxmwahxXx

:( OH 4 GOD SAKE!!!! wata fool 2 f*uckin beg a gay guy 4 sex!! how desperate s she lik? dats jus sad!! talk about lukin 4 atention she no's shes prob leavin 2nite so she goes nd does dat- clever grl dat'l get d media's attention!!! has she no self respect??:(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭MojoMaker

May not have been as simulated as you think. Shabnam is a chick with a stick so Seany was pretty close to his preferences.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

xXxmwahxXx wrote:
    :( OH 4 GOD SAKE!!!! wata fool 2 f*uckin beg a gay guy 4 sex!!

Well she knew it was her only option considering no straight guy would look twice at her.

Jeez it'd be like having sex with Mantenna!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

xXxmwahxXx wrote:
    :( OH 4 GOD SAKE!!!! wata fool 2 f*uckin beg a gay guy 4 sex!! how desperate s she lik? dats jus sad!! talk about lukin 4 atention she no's shes prob leavin 2nite so she goes nd does dat- clever grl dat'l get d media's attention!!! has she no self respect??:(
    Yo. It's against forum rules to type in text speak, it's too hard to read. Only english please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Read just now that Shabnam has scored an IQ of 55 on a BB test. It puts her in the category of "Moderate Mental Retardation". Charley Wilmot didn't do much better with 70. That puts her in the category of "Mild Mental Retardation".

I guess Big Brother is like a box aw choc lats.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

More sexy time! Channelle and Ziggy were getting steamy last night! We'll see the extent of it on tonight's show I'm sure....

Advertisement