Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Unsuccessful - post here

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Sneakee

This post has been deleted.

I felt it was in the public domain when they were talking about him specifically (in name) on local radio and alot more disparaging and vocal than I was.
    I apologise for going against the charter but some testers are not up to standard and bring bias into the test.
    The problem with the testing system in Ireland is you can't get rid of bad testers, its slow and trade unions make it difficult to do so.
    I'm angry because I'm forced to reapply and pay again. I would take it to court level only for the fact the process can take up to a year and I'll still have to do the test anyway.
    The RSA have knowingly continued to allow their own sub standard testers continue on and I imagine they applied the same standard on private testers they bought in and would have no issue getting rid of them if they failed to meet the same standards.
    I imagine there are thousands of unnecessary fails happening every week because of such civil servant RSA testers.
    http://www.irishpressreleases.ie/2010/02/05/comptroller-auditor-general-special-report-71-driver-testing-in-the-road-safety-authority-press-release/
    It's not like I'm making this up, I just didn't want the incompentent ones doing my evaluation!
    There should be a list of driver testers with public access to their stats, I'm sure they are audited internally and 2nd party but not 3rd party independant.
    The problem is that it has to be talked about in the public for anything to be done.
    I made the correct decision in not allowing the tester the chance to fail me again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭MascotDec85

I failed!!!

I got 9 grade 2's for position and observation while turning left and right.
    If it wasn't for that I'ld easily pass.

I forgot to signal and look over shoulder while moving off at one point (a bit of information overload there) so I got 2 grade 2s for that. But its only a small thing.

I got 3 grade 2s and 2 grade 1s for Gears. I'm still wondering what went wrong there. My instructor said I might have had taken too long to change gears and leave the car revving high before changing gear. I did do that at only a few places while turning or moving off traffic lights and such, cuz again, I couldn't really do many things at once.

1 grade 2 cuz I didn't read the rules of the road book and so didn't really know the answer to "when can you overtake on the left?".
    1 grade 2 for progress while turning left.
    1 grade 2 for clutch.
    1 grade 2 for handbrake (probably got this the same time as "clutch" cuz at one point getting off the lights, there was a guy in front of me, he stopped, I had to stop behind him, then when he moved off, I started to move off but didn't have enough power so car started to roll back, instinctively I gave it a load of gas, engine roared and I moved forward.

And that was it.

So well, as I said, if I just perfected my left and right turns, I would pass.

Anyway, I was wondering how would you apply for the test again? Like how does that "cancellation" thing work??

Unlucky!!!

Sounds like you know where you went wrong.

Your observations are critical so work hard on these over the next few weeks. Even when you are not in the car you can practice scenario's at home by imagining yourself, for example, moving off:
    Clutch down
    1st gear
    Centre mirror
    right signal
    right mirror
    blind spot
    If safe drop the handbrake, steering gently into the road.

If you apply that principal to other scenario's like turning left or right it'll help you remember it and it'll become 2nd nature to you.

Your handbrake and clutch Grade 2's. Find the biting point, then drop the handbrake.

It can be very easy to get the order of things mixed up when you're learning but practice in and out of the car will put that right.

People have been having trouble getting on the Testing website. Don't know what is up with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭Permabear

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

at_thefragile, really sorry to hear that you failed! You were always good at giving advice on this forum!

I failed mine last Wednesday also. It's a horrible feeling when he/she tells you, but I applied again straight away. (I got 11 Grade 2's, 4 of them were for Progress on the straight, 1 each for Progress Turning Left and Right, 1 Grade 2 for 'Clutch', 1 Grade 2 for Competency on the Turnabout, 1 Grade 2 for Observation Turning Right, another for Observation on Roundabout).

Actually, could somebody explain the observation on roundabout Grade 2 fault for me? I take it that it isn't mirrors, as that would be marked under Mirrors.

at_thefragile, really sorry to hear that you failed! You were always good at giving advice on this forum!

I failed mine last Wednesday also. It's a horrible feeling when he/she tells you, but I applied again straight away. (I got 11 Grade 2's, 4 of them were for Progress on the straight, 1 each for Progress Turning Left and Right, 1 Grade 2 for 'Clutch', 1 Grade 2 for Competency on the Turnabout, 1 Grade 2 for Observation Turning Right, another for Observation on Roundabout).

Actually, could somebody explain the observation on roundabout Grade 2 fault for me? I take it that it isn't mirrors, as that would be marked under Mirrors.

Observation before & at roundabouts:

On the approach you should be looking at the roundabout from as far back as possible, looking to all the approach roads to the roundabout.

What you are looking for are vehicles potentially being on the roundabout when you reach it. You have to try and anticipate what will happen.

Say you are approaching the roundabout from 6pm. You can see a car approaching from 12pm. You have to think "Where is he going?" and prepare for it. This car could be going right. This means he could be passing in front of you. So you have to yield at the roundabout as he has right of way.

The same applies from vehicles coming from your right.

If you don't understand what I'm saying here just ask

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,529 ✭✭✭zynaps

Say you are approaching the roundabout from 6pm. You can see a car approaching from 12pm. You have to think "Where is he going?" and prepare for it. This car could be going right. This means he could be passing in front of you. So you have to yield at the roundabout as he has right of way.

The same applies from vehicles coming from your right.
    Also, if the roundabout is blocked with traffic at/before your exit, it might be better to wait, rather than entering the roundabout and having to stop which could block an otherwise empty exit for other users. This happens a lot at smaller roundabouts, like outside Tesco in Artane.
    for example, moving off:
    Clutch down
    1st gear
    Centre mirror
    right signal
    right mirror
    blind spot
    I guess it's pretty minor, but I much prefer to check the mirrors and blindspot before indicating, so people don't think I'm going to suddenly fly out in front of them.
    So I keep watching the right mirror until a gap is going to open up soon, then I knock on the indicator and check over my shoulder before pulling out.
    Same when changing lanes etc.

zynaps wrote: »
    Also, if the roundabout is blocked with traffic at/before your exit, it might be better to wait, rather than entering the roundabout and having to stop which could block an otherwise empty exit for other users. This happens a lot at smaller roundabouts, like outside Tesco in Artane.

Agreed. One of the main points when driving is not to become an obstruction.

I guess it's pretty minor, but I much prefer to check the mirrors and blindspot before indicating, so people don't think I'm going to suddenly fly out in front of them.
    So I keep watching the right mirror until a gap is going to open up soon, then I knock on the indicator and check over my shoulder before pulling out.
    Same when changing lanes etc.

You can indicate to show your intention. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that. The procedure I posted is perfectly acceptable.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

Unlucky!!!

Sounds like you know where you went wrong.

Your observations are critical so work hard on these over the next few weeks. Even when you are not in the car you can practice scenario's at home by imagining yourself, for example, moving off:
    Clutch down
    1st gear
    Centre mirror
    right signal
    right mirror
    blind spot

If you apply that principal to other scenario's like turning left or right it'll help you remember it and it'll become 2nd nature to you.

Your handbrake and clutch Grade 2's. Find the biting point, then drop the handbrake.

It can be very easy to get the order of things mixed up when you're learning but practice in and out of the car will put that right.

People have been having trouble getting on the Testing website. Don't know what is up with it.

I think my biggest problem is I don't move enough towards the right or left side of the road before I make the turn. Thats why I got all those positioning faults. And I also need to look earlier into the turn before I reach the junction. I tend to approach a corner/junction too early and then look around moments before I make the turn.
    I try not to be too slow at junctions as I wouldn't wanna get faults for progress, and so I only got one fault for progress at a left turn (turns again!).

I also think during left turns, I'm not as close to the curb as I should be and during right turns I might tend to cut the corner just a wee bit or end up turning too late and doing that "swan neck" thing. Its all very minor which I don't think makes much difference to everyday driving but then for the test you need to get everything perfect all the time.

I just need to learn to switch through gears faster and perfect my right and left turns. Then I should be able to pass the test comfortably.

Anyway, the driving test site is now up and I was wondering how would you apply for the "cancellation" thing.
    I herd you get your test date within 3-4 weeks if you apply through the cancellation thing.

It didn't give me any such option on the driving test website to chose from while applying for the test again...

I think my biggest problem is I don't move enough towards the right or left side of the road before I make the turn. Thats why I got all those positioning faults. And I also need to look earlier into the turn before I reach the junction. I tend to approach a corner/junction too early and then look around moments before I make the turn.
    I try not to be too slow at junctions as I wouldn't wanna get faults for progress, and so I only got one fault for progress at a left turn (turns again!).

I also think during left turns, I'm not as close to the curb as I should be and during right turns I might tend to cut the corner just a wee bit or end up turning too late and doing that "swan neck" thing. Its all very minor which I don't think makes much difference to everyday driving but then for the test you need to get everything perfect all the time.

I just need to learn to switch through gears faster and perfect my right and left turns. Then I should be able to pass the test comfortably.

Anyway, the driving test site is now up and I was wondering how would you apply for the "cancellation" thing.
    I herd you get your test date within 3-4 weeks if you apply through the cancellation thing.

It didn't give me any such option on the driving test website to chose from while applying for the test again...

Positioning is easily corrected. You just need to practice it again and again. Observations approaching a junction are simple enough as well. You basically need to be observing as wide as your field of vision allows. Some junctions are closed, buildings and walls etc to the immediate left or right of the road. Others are more open where you can see for a good distance either side of the road on the approach.

There's another thread on here (you started it :D) http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055832936 read over that for positioning

As far as a cancellation is concerned call the RSA on 1890 40 60 40 or email them on DrivingTest@rsa.ie to request a cancellation

^I thought I had sorted that problem out a while ago... But apparently I haven't and I failed the test purely because of that.

I think its just down to practice. Getting more used to how far left and right I have to position the car before making the turn. For left turns I'm too scared of ending too close to the curb and brushing it while making the turn. For right turn, if there is no white line, I have little idea of how far right I need to position my car, if there is a white line, I'm scared of going too far right as to be dangerous to people coming from the other side.

But I know its all to do with practice. I just need to practice these things over and over before I get comfortable positioning the car where it should be, rather than staying close to the center of the road, and also learning to observe early before I make the turn.

So for the cancellation, you just call up RSA and ask for a cancellation?
    I don't get why its called cancellation when I've already done the test and now I'm applying for a retest...
    What exactly do I need to ask them for?

Sorry if I'm asking too many questions but I just don't wanna end up apply for the test normally and then end up waiting for a couple of months before I get to do the test again.

I know where I'm lacking and I know exactly what I need to work on to be able to pass the test. And it shouldn't take me too long to perfect these things...

• Advertisement

^I thought I had sorted that problem out a while ago... But apparently I haven't and I failed the test purely because of that.

I think its just down to practice. Getting more used to how far left and right I have to position the car before making the turn. For left turns I'm too scared of ending too close to the curb and brushing it while making the turn. For right turn, if there is no white line, I have little idea of how far right I need to position my car, if there is a white line, I'm scared of going too far right as to be dangerous to people coming from the other side.

But I know its all to do with practice. I just need to practice these things over and over before I get comfortable positioning the car where it should be, rather than staying close to the center of the road, and also learning to observe early before I make the turn.

So for the cancellation, you just call up RSA and ask for a cancellation?
    I don't get why its called cancellation when I've already done the test and now I'm applying for a retest...
    What exactly do I need to ask them for?

Sorry if I'm asking too many questions but I just don't wanna end up apply for the test normally and then end up waiting for a couple of months before I get to do the test again.

I know where I'm lacking and I know exactly what I need to work on to be able to pass the test. And it shouldn't take me too long to perfect these things...

Position: If there is no white line, generally what you will see is a line in the road which is the joint in the tarmac when the road was laid. Try using that. It sounds to me that you are having trouble sensing the dimensions of the car you are driving. It comes with practice.

After moving off and stopping the next thing a pupil should learn is turning left, usually around a block so that you are turning left, left again, left again and so on. Maybe your instructor needs to concentrate on that a bit til you get it 100% then move on. Lessons should be structured to the individual pupil and there's little point in moving on if there are obvious issues. Maybe ask him/her to try and correct your left turn over a lesson or 2.

As far as your test goes. You have applied for another test online. Either call them or email them. Tell them you have applied online for a test but wish to be considered for a cancellation at (test centre of your choice, you can give them more than 1). Be aware that if someone cancels their test you could get only a few days notice to go for your test. From your posts over the last day or so I'd suggest that it isn't a great idea and I mean that with the best of intentions

Position: If there is no white line, generally what you will see is a line in the road which is the joint in the tarmac when the road was laid. Try using that. It sounds to me that you are having trouble sensing the dimensions of the car you are driving. It comes with practice.

After moving off and stopping the next thing a pupil should learn is turning left, usually around a block so that you are turning left, left again, left again and so on. Maybe your instructor needs to concentrate on that a bit til you get it 100% then move on. Lessons should be structured to the individual pupil and there's little point in moving on if there are obvious issues. Maybe ask him/her to try and correct your left turn over a lesson or 2.

As far as your test goes. You have applied for another test online. Either call them or email them. Tell them you have applied online for a test but wish to be considered for a cancellation at (test centre of your choice, you can give them more than 1). Be aware that if someone cancels their test you could get only a few days notice to go for your test. From your posts over the last day or so I'd suggest that it isn't a great idea and I mean that with the best of intentions

Well, I'll apply for the test now online anyway. And then I can consider on calling them and asking for a cancellation sometime later.

Now that I've got a car of my own, I can practice all these things more often. I will concentrate on the turns and make sure I get them nailed over the next few weeks. And driving it more often should get me familiarised with its dimensions soon too. As for my instructors car, I was only really driving it once a week, which didn't really help much with getting to become familiar with the car's dimensions.

Well, thanks for the help!
    Hopefully I should be able to pass my test next time...

Well, I'll apply for the test now online anyway. And then I can consider on calling them and asking for a cancellation sometime later.

Now that I've got a car of my own, I can practice all these things more often. I will concentrate on the turns and make sure I get them nailed over the next few weeks. And driving it more often should get me familiarised with its dimensions soon too. As for my instructors car, I was only really driving it once a week, which didn't really help much with getting to become familiar with the car's dimensions.

Well, thanks for the help!
    Hopefully I should be able to pass my test next time...

From what I've read on here you've a great attitude and seen really keen to learn and improve, all that will stand you in great stead!

What kind of car did you buy and what does your ADI have?

From what I've read on here you've a great attitude and seen really keen to learn and improve, all that will stand you in great stead!

What kind of car did you buy and what does your ADI have?

I've just got a Ford Puma. Its a lot different to my instructor's 08 Corsa.
    So its taking me a while to get used to it. Well currently its in a garage getting a full service and getting new front tyres and brake discs and pads and few stuff getting fixed on it. Had tyre alignment and tracking issues. I should have it back on Monday, all fixed and new-ish and I can start practicing on it since then!

I've just got a Ford Puma. Its a lot different to my instructor's 08 Corsa.
    So its taking me a while to get used to it. Well currently its in a garage getting a full service and getting new front tyres and brake discs and pads and few stuff getting fixed on it. Had tyre alignment and tracking issues. I should have it back on Monday, all fixed and new-ish and I can start practicing on it since then!

One thing about the Puma will be the back seat windows. They are very small. If you intend using it on your test make sure you are looking even more closely. I'd imagine the blind spots are quite big

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

at_thefragile, just to let you know you can choose to accept Cancellations while booking online. It occurs after you pay, on the same page as you choose your Unavailability

• Registered Users Posts: 1,529 ✭✭✭zynaps

You might be able to set it up if you log back into the site using your driver number etc. I think that's how I did it.

[edit]
    Oops, didn't notice Timbuk2 had answered this better already :D

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭wingsof daun

Absolutely disgusted. Failed for the secong time in Donegal town. I was sure I had passed this time. He gave me grade 2's that no way should I have got :mad:
    Got a grade 2 for not knowing what a vigourously flashing indicator means. Another 3 for position on the straight, I can think of one time, but THREE?! A grade 2 each for speed turning left and right, another grade 2 for speed to suit traffic conditions. I never exceeded the speed limit, I was always slow turning left/right. Grade 2 for reaction to hazards - I never met any hazards never mind needing to react to one. Grade 2's for position on a roundabout.
    I give up driving

Absolutely disgusted. Failed for the secong time in Donegal town. I was sure I had passed this time. He gave me grade 2's that no way should I have got :mad:
    Got a grade 2 for not knowing what a vigourously flashing indicator means. Another 3 for position on the straight, I can think of one time, but THREE?! A grade 2 each for speed turning left and right, another grade 2 for speed to suit traffic conditions. I never exceeded the speed limit, I was always slow turning left/right. Grade 2 for reaction to hazards - I never met any hazards never mind needing to react to one. Grade 2's for position on a roundabout.
    I give up driving

Don't give up! Loads of people fail more than twice - it's no big deal! Once you finally get your full licence you will be glad that you stuck with it.

I'd advise maybe to get one or two more lessons with an ADI, show them you're test sheet and make sure you're prepared for your next test - that's what I'm doing anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭mark renton

I give up driving

ive only failed once and i gave up, driving testers are not even answerable to anyone, they cant even be questioned for their reasons or actions, until this changes then I will not do another test - i have 4 years no claims bonus and never had an accident, its a joke, if you drive along the quays in dublin you will have taxi drivers breaking sharply right in front of you with no indicator or signal to stop or turn - in no way does this test make roads safer or drivers more skilled - at this point there appears to be no cause for me to obtain a full licence as insurance would only be cheaper by the amount for a couple of driving lessons and a test

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭ElBarco

john47832 wrote: »
    at this point there appears to be no cause for me to obtain a full licence as insurance would only be cheaper by the amount for a couple of driving lessons and a test

Except for being legally allowed to drive alone and on motorways...

ElBarco wrote: »
    Except for being legally allowed to drive alone and on motorways...

note the irony, im required to pass a test to drive on a motorway where the test has nothing to do with driving on a motorway except for a sign or two

dont be mistaken, not everybody on this thread are 17/18 year olds with little expreience, a lot are like myself who have been driving for 5 - 10 yrs plus with considerable no claims bonus - you see its us that see it as a joke, I have already proved my competence as a driver in the real world and find it hard to believe i have to play the lottery with a driving tester

note the irony, im required to pass a test to drive on a motorway where the test has nothing to do with driving on a motorway except for a sign or two

You're right - there really should be a motorway component to the test
    dont be mistaken, not everybody on this thread are 17/18 year olds with little expreience, a lot are like myself who have been driving for 5 - 10 yrs plus with considerable no claims bonus - you see its us that see it as a joke, I have already proved my competence as a driver in the real world and find it hard to believe i have to play the lottery with a driving tester

Unfortunately the onus is on you to prove your competence in front of a specified tester. I don't think you can describe it as a lottery. We don't have the highest standard of testing in this country but it's the only thing we have - we can't have a situation where people are self certifying themselves, everyone thinks they are a great driver.

Unfortunately the onus is on you to prove your competence in front of a specified tester. I don't think you can describe it as a lottery. We don't have the highest standard of testing in this country but it's the only thing we have - we can't have a situation where people are self certifying themselves, everyone thinks they are a great driver.

Here is a post on successful thread - im sure there are many many more like this

"Passed mine today in Cork. Such a relief after failing it 4 times. The first few times i just wasnt good enough and i think i was a bit unlucky other times but i finally passed it. Weird thing is i did the least amount of preperation for this one - no lessons and only glanced over the rules of the road for about half an hour before the test. My tester was very nice in comparison with some of the previous ones so i felt realy relaxed throughout."

I agree people cannot self certify, however I feel if driving instructors had to answer for the marks they deducted in tests and were scrutised then we would have some consistency - that my friend is all I ask

Here is a post on successful thread - im sure there are many many more like this

"Passed mine today in Cork. Such a relief after failing it 4 times. The first few times i just wasnt good enough and i think i was a bit unlucky other times but i finally passed it. Weird thing is i did the least amount of preperation for this one - no lessons and only glanced over the rules of the road for about half an hour before the test. My tester was very nice in comparison with some of the previous ones so i felt realy relaxed throughout."

I agree people cannot self certify, however I feel if driving instructors had to answer for the marks they deducted in tests and were scrutised then we would have some consistency - that my friend is all I ask

I'm not sure what that quote proves - someone hit their groove after 4 tests? Or they clicked better with one tester over others? Or are you referring to the least amount of preparation? If so i'd make the comment that after 4 attempts I'd hope that any driver would only need a cursory glance over the RoTR before going in.

Some level of interaction with the tester might be nice but I don't think you can dismiss the entire testing system because it's not there. Aren't testers regularly shadowed when testing to ensure that they are doing an adequate job?

Your bad experience really shouldn't lead to you dismissing the need for a full license. Even if you don't agree with the current testing format it's better than no format at all.

I'm not sure what that quote proves - someone hit their groove after 4 tests? Or they clicked better with one tester over others? Or are you referring to the least amount of preparation? If so i'd make the comment that after 4 attempts I'd hope that any driver would only need a cursory glance over the RoTR before going in..

im referring to both the least amount of preparation and clicking better with tester which seems to add substance to my lottery point
    Aren't testers regularly shadowed when testing to ensure that they are doing an adequate job?.

you seem to be slightly out of touch, you would think this would be standard requirement
    Your bad experience really shouldn't lead to you dismissing the need for a full license. Even if you don't agree with the current testing format it's better than no format at all.

bad experience ? i didnt pass a test, disappointed yes but it doesnt have to be a bad experience, it just doesnt make sense for me financially to do another test at this minute when its appears to be a gamble - it doesnt make me any better a driver, im not stopped from driving on motorways as i dont use L plates, i stick to driving limits and pay tax and insurance so im very rarely stopped, if I am stopped its only ever for tax or breathilizer tests

until somebody gives me justifiable cause for sitting an driving test I just dont get it

Got a grade 2 for not knowing what a vigourously flashing indicator means.
    This is quite important. It means that one of your indicator bulbs is out so if you are turning someone in front or behind you might not see what you are intending to do.

Another 3 for position on the straight, I can think of one time, but THREE?! A grade 2 each for speed turning left and right, another grade 2 for speed to suit traffic conditions. I never exceeded the speed limit, I was always slow turning left/right.
    Only you can comment on position. How far from the kerb/line do you position your car?
    Speed to suit traffic conditions could have been that you should have slowed down to under the limit and didn't.

Grade 2 for reaction to hazards - I never met any hazards never mind needing to react to one. Grade 2's for position on a roundabout.
    I give up driving

The fact you've been marked for reaction to hazards yet you say you didn't meet one kind of speaks for itself. I'd suggest there was a hazard and you simply never saw. When you are concentrating on getting other things right this can happen.

What do you think happened with position on the roundabout?

I wouldn't give up. Passing is the best feeling in the world!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,196 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

'Least amount of preparation' could mean a relaxed approach to the test and thus relaxed, confident driving.
    I know on things like hill starts, if I flap and think too much about what I am trying to do, it all goes pear-shaped. If I am relaxed and even talking to my accompanying passenger, it goes off without a hitch.

until somebody gives me justifiable cause for sitting an driving test I just dont get it

Wait until you get a Garda who sticks to the letter of the law and does you for driving unaccompanied. You'll wish you did it then.

You might well be a good driver.

However the driving test is about showing a certain standard of driving. Yes there are people out there who drive aggressively, don't indicate etc etc. The tester isn't interested in them, it's up to the Gardai to deal with those offenders.

Could it be that because you've been driving so long you picked up some habits in your driving and these are actually to blame for not passing? We all pick up bad habits after passing our tests, some more than others.

Did you do any lessons with an ADI before your test or did you do a pre-test with an ADI?

• Advertisement

It doesnt matter about me, i can pass a test, it may be next time i try or it it may be 6th or 7th time i try, financially its a gamble that im not willing to take at this moment, my point is the test or the tester is not scrutinized in any way which results in a great number of inconsistincies

Advertisement