Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where did the H365 is down thread go?

Options
  • 15-06-2007 11:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭

That was a useful thread. In the absence of half of the Irish internet, boards is the first place many (like me) will turn to see what's up. Was it deleted?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭DJB

Chat over at http://www.irishwebmasterforum.com/general-chat/2057-hosting365.html

where the thread won't be deleted!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭( . )( . )

yeah, where's the thread i created???

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭Tech Overhaul

meep wrote:
    That was a useful thread. In the absence of half of the Irish internet, boards is the first place many (like me) will turn to see what's up. Was it deleted?

What he said.... ^^^

• Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

All our sites are down, and their phone numbers aren't working either.
    Anyone know whats up?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Dampsquid

For the second time:
    www.hosting365status.com

TmB wrote:
    All our sites are down, and their phone numbers aren't working either.
    Anyone know whats up?
    http://www.hosting365status.com/

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭meep

Ed Byrne from H364.5 popped in to the last thread and directed us to this status page;

http://hosting365status.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,422 ✭✭✭Avns1s

Why was the thread deleted???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 edbyrne

• Advertisement

Ed - maybe you should change your signature:

"Internet Infrastructure to support your business" - seriously???

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Avns1s wrote:
    Why was the thread deleted???
    I presume its because this forum is not for discussing hosting services on that level

kbannon wrote:
    I presume its because this forum is not for discussing hosting services on that level
    hopefully the mod who moved/deleted it will enlighten us...

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Thank god for boards.ie...

It was the first place I went as I knew there'd be a thread.

Just a locked sticky explaining the situation and with the link to www.hosting365status.com might be better... this sort of thread can only lead to trouble.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Kudos

Well the reasonable reponse to that is to *lock* the thread explaining why. Nazi mods ftl.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭meep

kbannon wrote:

Well, the forum where this could be discussed appears to be closed. Where else should it be discussed, I wonder?

Mods: If there is a more appropriate place on boards.ie to discuss a serious outage affecting probably thousands of domains, then move the thread there and leave a link in this forum. Otherwise, leave it where it is. Don't go deleteing a thread with important information in it.

Public service anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

From the charter

If you have a problem with your host - deal directly with them.

Furthermore, as customers of h365, I assume you would have already had the information related to that h365 status site.

meep wrote:
    Well, the forum where this could be discussed appears to be closed. Where else should it be discussed, I wonder?

Mods: If there is a more appropriate place on boards.ie to discuss a serious outage affecting probably thousands of domains, then move the thread there and leave a link in this forum. Otherwise, leave it where it is. Don't go deleteing a thread with important information in it.

Public service anyone?
    you mad?, that's the logical thing to do... :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement