Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hardwareversand

Options
  • 15-06-2007 11:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭

I ordered some items from this place
    Can anyone who has experienced the bank transfer business tell me exactly what I need to do...
    here are the details as provided

Empfängername: hardwareversand.de GmbH
    Empfänger Konto-Nr.: [my cust? number?!?]
    BLZ: 44010046
    Kreditinstitut: Deutsche Postbank AG Dortmund
    IBAN Nr.: DE 7344 0100 4607 3123 9469
    SWIFTCode: PBNKDEFF
    Betrag: Value EUR
    Verwendungszweck: [my receipt number?]

am with BOI if makes a difference

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Go into your bank and transfer the money, Take all that info with you. If you are still unsure email them !

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

Remember to fill in the "sender Instructions" field with the invoice number. I stupidly forgot to but luckily the bank rang me back.

You basically fill out the name, the IBAN number and the SWIFT code, they check to make sure its valid. And the invoice number!

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭CarefulNow

Get their address as well. Its on the site somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭papu

if you have online banking setup log in and go to international transfers , took about 5 mins for me to fill out last time :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

DirkVoodoo wrote:
    Remember to fill in the "sender Instructions" field with the invoice number. I stupidly forgot to but luckily the bank rang me back.

You basically fill out the name, the IBAN number and the SWIFT code, they check to make sure its valid. And the invoice number!

OK, guessing Verwendungszweck is my invoice number, with Empfänger Konto-Nr being my customer number.
    Then I'd fill in

Empfängername: hardwareversand.de GmbH
    IBAN Nr.: DE 7344 0100 4607 3123 9469
    SWIFTCode: PBNKDEFF
    And address
    hardwareversand.de GmbH
    Daimlerweg 4
    59519 Möhnesee
    Germany :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

papu wrote:
    if you have online banking setup log in and go to international transfers , took about 5 mins for me to fill out last time :P

Yad think BOI would be that straightforward!

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭CarefulNow

AFAIK BOI don't let you do online bank transfers.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

CarefulNow wrote:
    AFAIK BOI don't let you do online bank transfers.

They do yeah, just not international ones. :/

Also, if you don't go to your actual branch, they post off the request to your branch adding a day to the total transaction time. How stupid is that in the 21st century? :/

Just bring those details into your bank chump. They'll give you a form. Fill it all in. It's grand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭duleekboy

do lots of these for work

ask in bank for euro paylink form will cost 75 cents

all the bank needs is IBAN number/SWIFT code name of recipent

the other numbers you got are account number and sort code(blz)

if you fill in the part with senders instructions on it you may/will get charged 20 euros

the germans will recieve notification of payment with your name which should be enough for them

Empfängername: hardwareversand.de GmbH = name of account holder needed
    Empfänger Konto-Nr.: [my cust? number?!?]= account holders number not needed
    BLZ: 44010046= bank sort code not needed
    Kreditinstitut: Deutsche Postbank AG Dortmund= name of bank needed
    IBAN Nr.: DE 7344 0100 4607 3123 9469= needed
    SWIFTCode: PBNKDEFF= needed
    Betrag: Value EUR= contract amount i.e how much to be transferred
    Verwendungszweck: [my receipt number?]= dont know

I dont see how the Invoice number (listed in senders instructions) isnt needed? Otherwise the oonly way they can match your order to the money coming in is by the amount. EDIT: sorry should have mentioned this is concerning sending a money order under someone else name to the hardwareversand account name.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭duleekboy

didnt say not needed just said if you fill in senders instruction some banks charge you the full amount 20/25 to send the money as against the 75 cent fee

the money will be lodged in harversands account with senders name beside shouldnt be rocket science for them to trace it

Okay, Im guessing because they didnt explicitly tell me that the fee would increase that I will not be charged? My account name and the hardwareversand account are under different names.

Advertisement