Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donegal v Tyrone in Clones on Sunday

Options
  • 15-06-2007 11:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭

Well,

Anybody heading to Clones on Sunday?
    Looks like Tyrone have a string of injuries to contend with and are not in a position to field a full team.
    Here's hoping Donegal can deliver a more inspiring perforance than the one against Armagh and book their place in the Ulster Final with a convincing victory over Tyrone.
    Best of lucks lads.
    Tir Chonaill abu :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,014 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Cant go in any event - fathers day but I'll be rooting for the lads.

C'mon Donegal

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I hope Tyrone can beat them. It'd be a great fathers day present for him. Cheers for reminding me fathers day was coming up muffler. I gotta do me some shopping.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

I'll be there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭Paddy20

Donegal will win:) as I predicted for the last big game in Ballybofey :D .

Of course thier performance will be better in this game, butI IT is the win that matters, and with my blessing "How can they lose" ;)

P. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Carrickman

That was some cack:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭jimmeh

They should be ashamed to have that jersey on there back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭MikeTheMan

What a dire f***** performance. Jaysus.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Glad to see Tyrone win. It was a better fathers day gift than I got have ever given my dad.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,364 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

Paddy20 wrote:
    Donegal will win:) as I predicted for the last big game in Ballybofey :D .

Of course thier performance will be better in this game, butI IT is the win that matters, and with my blessing "How can they lose" ;)

so what happened paddy do tell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭Paddy20

so what happened paddy do tell

So, I was wrong, this time. Our day will come ;) .

• Advertisement
Advertisement