Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

RSS reader on K8001 with 3

• 15-06-2007 11:54am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Few questions about the RSS reader that I hope some of ye mightbe able to answer.

1.Does it cost money to run this on your phone ?
    2.How do you set it up on 3 with a K800i ?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can supply these answers.

Ciaran

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

ciaran76 wrote:
    Hi all,

Few questions about the RSS reader that I hope some of ye mightbe able to answer.

1.Does it cost money to run this on your phone ?
    2.How do you set it up on 3 with a K800i ?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can supply these answers.

Ciaran

Yes it does cost money but you can buy a dat bundle for €6 that gives you 100MB of free data usage which would be more than enough. You can also use it to browse the interweb on your phone. It's a bit slow but useable. I think it takes into account emails as well so you can send free emails but don't hold me to that.

As for setting it up, I haven't gotten around to doing that yet. All I know is that the bbc one that comes on it keeps failing to update for me. Don't know why.

Edit: You can get bigger bundles as well if you like. €10 for 250MB and €20 for an unlimited bundle though I think the limited bundle has a limit of 10GB so I guess it's not so unlimited.

Advertisement