Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG washing machines

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,793 ✭✭✭antoinolachtnai

Which? did a review of washing machines a few years ago, and as I recall, the LG came out pretty well.

Antoin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭vms7ply9t6dw4b

Good machines but if anything does go wrong you have to deal with lg in the uk to get it sorted and getting parts for them is very slow. Rarely happens though. I sold them untill reciently and the only washing machines i would buy are

Miele, Bosch, Samsung, LG

Just saw too much grief coming through the door from the others

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭wasim21k

some one else told me same thing that there is no support local in ireland you have to go throught uk which is very slow. well to just add up here something i m thinking to buy whirlpool nice price around 349 euro. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭knighted

if u are going to spend that sort of money on a washing machine u really should be looking at miele -top class machine plus full back up service if needed-lg are new to this market with washing machines ,and some on here might remember when dyson launched there machines here ,zero back up and most machines were returned to retailers

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭wasim21k

well guys today i just baught bosh 1200rpm, 6kg, AAB just in 369 from Harvey Norman same washing machine in power city was 399.
    always shop around :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,122 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Yeah, Bosch are good machines. Don't know if there is much difference between Bosch and Siemens, apart from prices. I know the Siemens have a full 5 year parts and labour warranty, but prices start around €500. Good choice with the Bosch though.

On a side note, I noticed on UKWhiteGoods.co.uk that they have an own-brand washing machine, which seemingly is made to their specs and is presumed be very reliable. I don't think they're distributed in Ireland though.

Advertisement