Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oven Element

Options
  • 15-06-2007 12:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

Hi All
    Anyone know where I would get a replacement element for the top of the range Gourmet Pride oven In our kitchen in the court gone on blink after a year and a half. No answer In Durkans, Message box full conveneintly. :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭MegFi

ring gourmet pride directly, they will ask no on oven and replace. i did with fridge/freezer and part was replaced immediately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Manus

Cheers :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭fishdog

BTW I had recieved the same make of oven with my house. It is only rated at1.5kW, this is extreamly low meanig it takes takes forever to cook with it. A reasonably powerful oven would be in the region of 4kW. I changed one for someone a while ago, she could not believe the difference!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Manus

Thanks fishdog where did you get this element? and is the same oven strong enough for the 4kw element

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭fishdog

Sorry Manus, I can see now that my last post was not that clear. What I ment was I replaced the entire oven.

Not as expensive as you think.

• Advertisement
Advertisement