Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

quick question

• 15-06-2007 12:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

There is this girl, dont know her, just see her but there is something about her that I like, dont really know what, like she is no supermodel but there is just something attractive about her, cant put my finger on it.
    Dont see her too often anymore although i spotted her on the street a couple of weeks ago.
    How weird would it be if I just asked her out there? I never see her out & know nothing about her so I never really get an oppurtunity.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Clairecluck

ah sure go for it, you have nothing to lose, i'm sure the thought of her saying yes far outweighs the fear of a red face for ten seconds, carpe diem!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 confusedsam

Serious, this girl will be so flattered that you asked her out, if she's nice of course she'll take you up on the offer for having the balls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

Serious, this girl will be so flattered that you asked her out

Or freaked out......

OP, i say put yourself in a position to get to know this girl in some way, rather than asking her out on the street, out of the blue

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

LundiMardi wrote:
    Or freaked out......

OP, i say put yourself in a position to get to know this girl in some way, rather than asking her out on the street, out of the blue
    from what i read she seems to just be someone he sees on the street. short of stalking her i don't think he'd be able to do that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Next time, go up to her and say "Sarah? How you been?"
    Then apologise when it's not Sarah and maybe start a conversation.
    Works in discos ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement