Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Daunt Square Earlier

Options
  • 15-06-2007 1:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭

Some woman rings 96 in about some animal protest to help circus animals on Daunt Square, she says some 16 or 17 yo girl stripped naked, caused a scene for about 10 mins, she was running across the road being encouraged by photographers from the echo and examnier, 'If she was why daughter, Id kick her head in' guards were there she was dressed, then she hung up. PResenter was quick to point out 'We dont know if they were photographers from the Echo'!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Great. A 17 year old girl naked in town, and I'm stuck in work.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

She was probably hairier than the animals she was protesting about. Course you're probably into that kind of thing...

Animals? Yes sir. Well, lets face it, they don't talk, so who are they going to complain to?

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭stev2604

What time did this happen!?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭homah_7ft

It's difficult to discuss this properly without the photos. :p

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Yeah, pics or it didn't happen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭idlesupernova

bit soon for pics as it only happend at 12-20-12-30 today,

saw this on proc

ha i saw her right outside work! chains and all! she looked drugged out of it. This old wan came up and started screaming, trying to cover her with her umbrella. It was a right kerfuffle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭alancork

its in todays examiner..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

I'm amazed it's not on youtube yet.

alancork wrote:
    its in todays examiner..

It sure is, and she's kinda hot. She's got chains around herself to protest about the circus animals. Mmmm, hot naked 17 year old in chains. Mmmmm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭dotsman

pics please!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭scuby

saw that in the paper alright... the auld one with the umbrella was a freak !

she must not be in town at weekends !! lots of flesh on show ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

She was on with Neil Prendeville today. What an annoying little girl. She was moaning about people 'just not getting it.' As someone who is quite interested in animal rights she really bothered me as she has no idea how to protest, all she did was draw attention to herself, and talk about herself, she was completely self centred. Really got the impression she cared more about getting attention than about animal rights.

She did more harm than good :( I have a hard enough time convincing people that us animal lovers aren't absolutely bat**** without naked attention seekers chaining themselves up in the middle of town!

• Registered Users Posts: 44 al_g

Some woman rings 96 in about some animal protest to help circus animals on Daunt Square, she says some 16 or 17 yo girl stripped naked, caused a scene for about 10 mins, she was running across the road being encouraged by photographers from the echo and examnier, 'If she was why daughter, Id kick her head in' guards were there she was dressed, then she hung up. PResenter was quick to point out 'We dont know if they were photographers from the Echo'!!!
    If she is only 16 isnt it unlawful to be distributing pictures of her? Could the echo men be up on charges?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭idlesupernova

She's 22, but did admit she looks younger, if she was underage it wouldnt have happened, guards knew in advance I think she said, was noisy so dont take that as gospel, but I defo heard her say she's 22.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement