Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tiler in the Naas

Options
  • 15-06-2007 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good and reliable tiler in the Naas / Sallins area. We had a guy but he keeps putting us off and so would like to tell him where to go.

Any recommendations please send me a PM.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭regedit

Lockster wrote:
    Can anyone recommend a good and reliable tiler in the Naas / Sallins area. We had a guy but he keeps putting us off and so would like to tell him where to go.

Any recommendations please send me a PM.

Thanks

I PMyou with the details of someone I think is good. Just to reiterate that it is very important to get someone who knows what he is doin. For some freak reason, last year we decided to hire two Poles (they go by as Mike and Prem) and nedless to say that it was the worst decision we made for a long time! They were not cheap and did a shoddy job!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 lilly white

hi dont know if you got some one or not but i got a guy for adverts he goes by jet handyman he done my down stairs bathroom for me very clean and was quite pleasent too.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 qtwithmeme

hi dont know if you got some one or not but i got a guy for adverts he goes by jet handyman he done my down stairs bathroom for me very clean and was quite pleasent too.:)

Just wondering - has anyone else used Jet Handyman and if they found him to be good ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭hippychippy

Tiler available here, to be honest it would be Saturday week before I could get to it. What square area is involved??? Have you got the tiles, adhesive, grout picked out already??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,167 ✭✭✭gsxr1

Tile masters [SNIP]

My company has gone through so many tilers.

We have finally found these lads.

Guaranteed the best tilers in your area.

small family set up.

ask for peter.

• Advertisement
Advertisement