Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rats wanted -also dog home available...

Options
  • 15-06-2007 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭

i was hoping someone would be able to help me out here...im looking for pet rats, preferably 2. but cant seem to find any in dublin - and rescues dont have any. does any one know of any?
    also im looking for a dog to take on, preferably a collie type, but all type considered. please pm me if you have anything suitable. there is no children in my home...so non child freindly animals considered

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Hey Ashling. Maybe this thread will provide some leads.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055102990

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭dellytots

I saw pet rats in Pet Centre beside Millenium bridge on the quays near temple bar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Crazy_marble

I saw a few in Wackers petshop on Parnell street not so long ago so it might be worth trying in there. Apart from that they seem to be hard enough to come by. Alternatively, if you feel like switching over to dwarf hamsters I can sort you out with some of those!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Glowing

Hi Aislingm, have a look on www.paws.ie - hundreds of unwanted and abandoned dogs at your disposal :( Let us know how you get on!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭Uuuh Patsy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

emmm ...

Having rats and dog(s) together that haven't grown up with each other, I'm afraid the rats most likely won't live to see old age unless you keep them strictly separate.

Advertisement