Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nicole Richie gets pregnant to avoid jail time

• 15-06-2007 5:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭

From Page Six via A Socialite's Life:
    "No, sweetie, we had you so Mommy didn't have to go to jail...but don't worry, we eventually fell in love with you after our partying days were over. Now fetch Mommy a gin and tonic." Nicole Richie is reportedly pregnant, and sources are saying she got knocked up to hopefully avoid jail. That's sorta selfish. It's bad enough to bring a kid into your world when you're a self-absorbed ano with drug problems but now you're going to use it as a shield in court. If I was in her womb, I'd miscarry myself!
    Nicole Richie is being coy on the question of whether she's pregnant, but a good pal of hers says she's definitely carrying Joel Madden's love spawn. "Nicole is kind of hoping her pregnancy will keep her out of jail," the friend said. Richie is facing time due to a DWI arrest earlier this year. But friends are concerned and "wondering if she can carry the baby to term because of her weight issues," we're told. A rep for Richie didn't return calls.

Pic of Nicole on June 13th looking far healthier than recent days: http://socialitelife.com/images/2007/06/richie_pregnant_061407_01.php

28th May: http://www.celebitchy.com/4015/nicole_richie_barefoot_and_pregnant/2

I think the girl just ate a bowl of pasta and she got bloated since her body can barely remember how to process food, tbh :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

Yes, pasta can have that effect on super skinny people! I'd be surprised if she was fertile even given how scarily thin she is...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Lol: From whatwouldtylerdurdendo.com -
    What a charming story. This kid will be thrilled to know he's alive in the world because his mom wanted to stay out of jail after she got high and parked her car on the freeway facing oncoming traffic. You might as well have a kid because your coffee table is wobbly and you needed something to stick under the leg.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭Phantasm

I don't believe she could really be that evil. She may very well be pregnant, but that doesn't mean it's because she wants to avoid jail. She'd probably be too worried about her figure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

i saw the same pics in a magazine i had bit it could just be bloating due to malnutrition because shed so thin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

How the hell do people know that she got pregnant to get out of jail time?! People just assumed this because she was facing jail?

No matter how much people dislike Nicole Richie I doubt she would do such a thing.

• Advertisement
Advertisement