Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tech Drawin Honours Paper 2(Building app)

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭DtotheK

now that i think of it i dont think mine had a lump to the left at AB... i was just doin a rough thing.

Glad peoples are similar tho!! i messed up the circle bit inn elevation... i know it's easy to do but for some reason i did the 2006 method which would have been correct if the circle was horizontal if ya get me... i did the wrong method but it looked suprisingly similar to the image they gave us...

i got the extra bit to the left tho

I hope they do adjust marks!!

And my perspective was close enough to ZorbaTehZ's...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

i actually thought it went ok... perspective took me an hour and 15 minutes but i got it out perfectly, part b in bore holes was a ****, roads were easy, shell structure question was actually simple aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

ZorbaTehZ wrote:
    Took me a little under 50 minutes to do it, and I didn't bother with the curved portion at the top cause I'm going to sleep now.

The hidden detail in the 3D alone is enough to make someone cry. Disgraceful question, the solid is just too complicated for it to be a viable exam question to be done inside 38-42 minutes. Plan is over sized and without a proper ratio or proper sizings. I have no doubt that this question and its marking scheme will be heavily adjusted at the commission's conference.

Anyhow this is my elevated view, like I said without the upper part (which I will add tomorrow if I have time)

Thanks a lot for that, that puts me at ease, i got exactly the same thing, didn't get the roof section either didn't have time, i spent more than an hour trying to do it in the exam, i'm just glad the rest of the questions were handy so i saved time to get back to perspective,
    Cheers

Advertisement