Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GMIT Getting results on the net

Options
  • 15-06-2007 5:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,099 ✭✭✭

I am trying to access my results but I am getting a error message
    "Your Web access has been disabled. Please contact the Computing and Information Services Office for information about your account."
    I tried to get through to that office but cant , any one else having problems?This has happened to one other of my friends he missed 3 as did I because I was sick , would this be a problem to access my results?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭cacio

what's the link to get them? my dad asked me to get his but I can't find anything on the website.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,099 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

log on to his gmit email .It will have an email with the address his login and password.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

i got my results grand..

the results however weren't grand :(

http://studentmail.gmit.ie - login using your user/pw.. should be instructions in that :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Mynners

same with me man. I called them friday, asking them to fix it but they were in so I left a message. Really have to get them today to fill out the repeat form :P It happened to a couple in my class as well, don't think it's on purpose though, just some error.
    091 - 753161, that's reception, just tell them whats wrong and they'll patch you through

just realised that this is two years old..

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement