Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone going to the Southside Festival in Germany?

Options
  • 15-06-2007 5:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I am in the unenviable position of having had my friend bail out on me a week before we are supposed to go to the Southside Festival together. So I am looking for someone to buy her ticket and possibly come with me since it is no fun going alone, is it!?

The Southside Festival takes place between 22nd and 24th June (next week!) just outside Stuttgart. It has one of the best line up's of any festival in Europe this year (obviously depending on your taste in music). I have listed the line up at the botton of this posting.

I live in Brighton and will be driving from Brighton via the Channel tunnel, so I am also looking for someone to share travel costs and help with driving if possible.

I am an easy going, fun-loving girl who loves music. I am going primarily to see some of my favourite bands, so not really into hard partying, drug taking, shagging etc... (well no completely anyway) but of course I will not stop you from enjoying yourself. It would be great to share the time at the festival with a like-minded boy or girl, so get in touch if this interests you!

This is a genuine post and I can assure you that I am not some weirdo who is going to drive you off into the countryside and do nasty things to you! I am just a gig loving girl who desperately wants to go to a festival I have been looking forward to all year, but doesn't want to go alone!

Line-up
    Aereogramme · Arcade Fire · Art Brut · Beastie Boys · Biffy Clyro · Bloc Party · Blood Red Shoes · Bright Eyes · Bromheads Jacket · Coca-Cola Soundwave Discovery Tour · Cold War Kids · Datarock · Deichkind · Dendemann · Die Fantastischen Vier · Dropkick Murphys · Editors · Five O'Clock Heroes · Fotos · Frank Black · Hayseed Dixie · Howling Bells · Incubus · Interpol · Isis · Jet · Johnossi · Juliette & The Licks · Karpatenhund · Kings Of Leon · La Vela Puerca · Less Than Jake · Manic Street Preachers · Marilyn Manson · Me First and the Gimme Gimmes · Modest Mouse · Mogwai · Mumm-Ra · Mute Math · Ohrbooten · Pearl Jam · Placebo · Porcupine Tree · Queens Of The Stone Age · Satellite Party · SchulzeMeierLehmann · Snow Patrol · Sonic Youth · State Radio · Studebaker's Blacksmith Shop · Sugarplum Fairy · Super 700 · The Blood Arm · The Blood Brothers · The Bravery · The Films · The Hold Steady · The Rakes · The Sounds · Tokyo Police Club · TOS · Virginia Jetzt! ·

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 jess13

HI there
    u still got the ticket for sale?
    please let me know if so ASAP. Im in Hamburg, travelling by car then zurich to hamburg.
    let me know
    thank u
    Jess

• Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭Jim_Kiy

:eek:Incredible line up--makes EP look lame..Hope it all works out for you!

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭rebel89

the OP is from 2007 so probably doesnt still have the ticket, unless I'm missing something..?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭Jim_Kiy

Duh! :)

I thought it was a bit odd the Beastie Boys playing :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

5 year old thread bumped with someone looking to buy tickets... Double lock.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement