Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Good VW Indy??

Options
  • 15-06-2007 5:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭

alright lads,
    Have to get my Audi A3 2.0Tdi serviced and I was wondering if there's any well respected independent garages around Dublin? Tried to do a search before I asked the search wasn't working...
    Any help much appreciated,
    JD.

ps.
    It seems Fosters are the best official - so if there's no Indy's then I'll probably drop it in there....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

drumm23 wrote:
    It seems Fosters are the best official - so if there's no Indy's then I'll probably drop it in there....

Where did you get that idea??

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭macrubicon

I have been using Jetstar in Deansgrange for years for my VW TDI... no complaints - good workmanship and resonable prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭tom_k

I'll second that for Jetstar. Only started using them recently for my A4 TDi when I was told I'd have to wait a month to have a job done at one of the well known main dealers. They're good. A few of the regulars on here have positive things to say about them too. Their number is 01 2843871.

Tom.

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭drumm23

BostonB wrote:
    Where did you get that idea??

A few people had mentioned to me to avoid the MSL centres and that Fosters were a reasonable alternative... never used them myself though...

and thanks for the other tip lads. Appreciate it.

Advertisement